What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

To new adventures

Sammy

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Hello there, my name is Samantha Riley. Some of you might know me already as the "girl medic with the beard", since I am not entirely new on this beautiful island. Sadly, until now, I did not have the time to introduce myself properly. I only just moved here 2 weeks ago and since then I was quite busy with cutting the strings to my old life, unpacking and settling in in my new/old job as a medic. But now that everything is sorted, I can finally take the time to tell you a little more about me.

I am 27 years old and my old home is quite far away. Initially I was here on holiday to calm down and let things slide for a while but somehow I ended up falling in love with altis and it´s people, so I decided to move here. Not the easiest decision to make, if I am being honest. But there was not much holding me back either and if you want things to move forward, you have to get them moving, right? So there I was... No house, no job, no friends and barely any savings left. I do sometimes miss some of my old mates, not gonna lie, but the positive things I got to experience since living here just make me more and more conifdent that I made the right choice. It was a little bit of a bumpy ride during the last 2 weeks but I feel like it was worth it. I made some friends already and also managed to pick up my old profession as a medic, so basically I got all I need to live here happily ever after! So far I have no reason to mourn my old life at all and I am so hyped to get to know even more amazing people and see all of this lovely island!

Hopefully I will keep feeling this way for a long, long time and bring some of my joy into everyone else´s life aswell. It is great to be here 💕

Love, Sam

cute-baby-animals-2-2.jpg

Welcome Sam, hopefully next time we meet it'll be under better circumstances!
(Assuming you remember me from a couple of days ago!)

I am not sure if I do to be honest^^  Give me a clue and I probably will

I am not sure if I do to be honest^^  Give me a clue and I probably will
On Tuesday (I think) night you rescued me and another guy named Geoff from about 4 car crashes within the space of about 10 minutes. It was certainly something

Maybe its better if we dont let the students do their thing...

PAR. Jeff [AT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back