What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

To the Altis Police Department

Fabrizio R R H

Harsh, Ruthless, Direct and a Realist
A couple of days back, we decided to establish our own economy, by weakening others, we went to the heroin processing, and stole two mens truck, because they did not want to hand it over volunteerly, this being said, a few moment after we were 6 trucks up there, and we were ready to leave, a man came and said there was police around so we decided to send out scouts to observe, and two police cruisers was found.

Myself went up to the officers, to provide them with a full sitrep about who, and what they could expect down there, meanwhile our man drove off, 3 minutes later or less, he was being pulled over, and we had to take actions and hide in a tower to observe, and be ready to assist, instead of using the police ressorces well, you decided to bring half of the police force, even the AR for a simple task with one truck, when on the time you've wasted on us, you could have taken down 4 truck, belonging to the UNMC, but you decided to use all your ressources on a single truck.

This being said, us in the Legends of Altis, i rather concerned about how the police force prioritize thier objectives, if you wish to stop a single truck with the entire police force, and ignore 4 trucks, we think that you're wrong in your logic, we're not here to cause war and chaos, we're here to establish our own safe economy, to ensure that we'll avoid any "larger gangs" or organizations, to be the new "police force", we want you to do your job, safe and unharmed, but this is a little message to the entire Altis Police Department, and aswell the AR group that was at the scene that time, watch your back, we're a small team, of maximum 10 men, trained together for many years and time, be glad you talked your way to a solution.

If you decide to mess with the Pro La Fam, always keep in mind, Legends of Altis will be around.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

- Signed Fabrizio Rizzo Rodrigues Hernandez

//Be advised we're using our native language, you might not understand much, therefore enjoy the soundtrack.

//We're still looking for more members for the Legends of Altis, be advised the requirement to join, is that you're danish, PM me for more details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please reduce font size ?

On topic we bring alot of officers because 95% of the time we stop trucks we get told to fuck off we got snipers in the hills or we get swarmed by sports hatchbacks and helis.

It's safety in numbers and maybe we wouldn't need half the force if rebels decided once in a while to say oh hey we are surrounded by alot of police, we are losing our pixel guns and gear and wont add more money to our 10s of millions, oh well maybe next time. ?

Please reduce font size ?

On topic we bring alot of officers because 95% of the time we stop trucks we get told to fuck off we got snipers in the hills or we get swarmed by sports hatchbacks and helis.

It's safety in numbers and maybe we wouldn't need half the force if rebels decided once in a while to say oh hey we are surrounded by alot of police, we are losing our pixel guns and gear and wont add more money to our 10s of millions, oh well maybe next time. ?
Please do the math for me, you use around 80% of the police force on one truck, would that mean that if you got enough trucks, you wont interfere?

Please do the math for me, you use around 80% of the police force on one truck, would that mean that if you got enough trucks, you wont interfere?
One truck, two trucks, a billion trucks, regardless of the number of trucks if we feel it will be a threat by pulling it over we will call in more units.

Again it's safety in numbers.

Knowing LoA's Aim you would still miss from there.

Yea, I went there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back