What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

To the United Non-Conformist Military Corps

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain ArrogantBread

Pygros Pier

Pyrgos

PY76 S44

UNMC main office

Sofia

SF33 Q54

FAO United Non-Conformist Military Corps General,

It has recently come to my attention that your organisation has been actively aquiring both police equipment and police officers whilst tainting their minds to your radicalist ideology. I am here to tell you that this reign of terror shall not and will not continue

Under articles 100 through 107 of  International Maritime law you are hereby being identified as pirates in this land. Specifically under article 101 which states that an individual or group will be identified as pirates if they:

(a) any illegal acts of violence or detention, or any act of depredation, committed for private ends by the crew or the passengers of a private ship or a private aircraft, and directed:

(i) on the high seas, against another ship or aircraft, or against persons or property on board such ship or aircraft;

(ii) against a ship, aircraft, persons or property in a place outside the jurisdiction of any State;

(b) any act of voluntary participation in the operation of a ship or of an aircraft with knowledge of facts making it a pirate ship or aircraft;

(c) any act of inciting or of intentionally facilitating an act described in subparagraph (a) or (b).

Leading on from this under article 110 we now have right of visit in your lands. Should you be suspected of any of the following actions:

(a) the individuals are engaged in piracy;

(b) the individuals are engaged in the slave trade;

(c) the individuals are engaged in unauthorized broadcasting and the flag State of the warship has jurisdiction under article 109;

(d) the individuals are without nationality; or

(e) though flying a foreign flag or refusing to show its flag, the ship is, in reality, of the same nationality as the warship.

I have formed a task force which was deemed necessary by the Sovereign state of Scotland. We have the full support of the United Nations backing us all the way. Let it be known you made a grave mistake after misappropriating the police issue UH-80 Ghost Hawk.

It is important to note that we will assist the Armed Police of Alits in any way we can with matters relating to your organisation. Under article 95 which states: "Warships on the high seas have complete immunity from the jurisdiction of any State other than the flag State." In short this means that we have nothing standing in the way of us completing our goals.

So hence fourth let it be known that should you continue any further with this hostile action against the lands of Altis we will retaliate with force by sea, air and land

You have been warned,

792797a85c27f064b0942aa58fffc9c0.png

Captain ArrogantBread

Last edited by a moderator:
This is awsome,But This everyone jumping on the "Lets Directly Attack the UNMC" Bandwagon seems very popular lately,Lol Everyone wants a piece of the UNMC

It's cause were sexy,Look forward to this task force?

Leading on from this under article 110 we now have right of visit in your lands. Should you be suspected of any of the following actions:

Right of visit? I'll prepare some cells. And graves. We'll make sure you lot will feel welcome.

Should have thought of that when you took the ghosthawk ey?
Maybe.....We regret Nothing though.

But since ive joined weve had 4 civ factions "Declare War" on us directly,Now a task force,Weve gotten more attention from armed Groups then any other organization on Altis,IT just shows were succeding in our Mission.Everyone hates the winners.

Maybe.....

But since ive joined weve had 4 civ factions "Declare War" on us directly,Now a task force,Weve gotten more attention from armed Groups then any other organization on Altis,IT just shows were succeding in our Mission.Everyone hates the winners.
Or they are just trying to bring you some action knowing there's fuck all to do up there?????

Or they are just trying to bring you some action knowing there's fuck all to do up there?????
I feel like you misinterpretated me,Im 100% for people doing this,I love it,I was just pointing out that lately its the Popular thing to do lol

Our men are being kept on there leads for the good of the island ,for the sake of all of you and your families don't make me set them loose

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I like the signature. Very wow, much legit.

Am I meant to be scared of these threats, because im not lol

'The beast' pmsl 
Big Talk from a Inspector of a Organization that can;'t Handle a Organized Armed group without special Task forces,Besides,Threats are for possibilites,These are Warnings My Blue Friend.

Banter as always.

Big Talk from a Inspector of a Organization that can;'t Handle a Organized Armed group without special Task forces,Besides,Threats are for possibilites,These are Warnings My Blue Friend.

Banter as always.
ahahahaha, can't handle an organised armed group. I could handle you anyday any place

Big talk from Pvt btw, now go back to your border in your ifrit and get out my swamp :)

bantz

Back