What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tom Martin (Rejected - Player made things right - minimal )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi Whalibu

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Tom Martin
Time & Date this happened:
16/01/2015
Description of what happened:
So Tom Martin was arrested and put in the holding cell for processing. Later he glitched trough the wall to get out of jail. He turned himself in after BUT this does not justify his actions.
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
 No, since he was nowhere to be found on Teamspeak.
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

I would like to let another Admin look into this. 
I am not quite sure if this is ok RP wise but you COULD pretend to roll trough the window with the head first into the car ..

It's not the BEST RP .. but yeah I would like to get a second opinion on this.

The holding cell is going soon, This looks like to me your plan to get away... why would a car be driving around there ?

The holding cell is going soon, This looks like to me your plan to get away... why would a car be driving around there ?
my friend was driving around hq , i wouldn't glitch out because  that is breaking a rule , he hit me and i got out. If i wanted to leave i could of glitched out and not come back..

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that Kavala HQ is now a "public place" but it is moments like this that drags me away from Kavala.

@Tom Martin 
If the VDM is the real thing then i owe you an apology. From our perspective it looked like you were trying to get away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back