What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tommy Shelby Teleporting back to a virtual world.

Tommy Shelby

So its been 3 or so months since I left to study for my final A-Level exams, i'm 4 down and 4 to go with my last being the 29th June. And i've got to the stage where I simply no longer give a shit and need to get back to the good ol' world of roleplay. 

With my internet being shittier than @Ant Arni's roleplaying ability arma will take 10 hours to re-download but I guess that's a sign to continue 'revision' *cough* Netflix.

I assume that like everyone I will end up in the Liason room within the first hour of being back as per but I guess who doesn't love the back and forth beef.

It's sad how much I am looking forward to coming back after a short break in 'the real world' but I guess spending all day on a magical world will save me petrol money as today's prices are ridiculous - (go to morrisons they're cheap asf) - 

See you on the streets soon and listen out for an awful Scottish accent and the big google glasses my head because i'm back and ready to metagame.

Also taking donations as I may have spent most of my money. 

Shelby

Please note the metagame part was not serious please don't ban me.com

(2.11) Teleporting, Once you have spawned in you are unable to respawn unless you have been killed or are stuck in a position due to a bug (please take screenshots), For example you cannot respawn to get to another location quicker - Punishment is a ban.

I still remember when you were in the Police and we talked about planes!!!

Ah yes mate! Cant wait to see you jump a cross the map man! 

Welcome Back dude. I think we all have missed You! 

Jax teller from the amsterdam police department says you welcome back my friend!

welcome back the rules may have been updated plz go read them to be on the safe side.

enjoy your time here.

Back