What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tommy Teleporting back to reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Shelby

Time for some colour coding and making my post look like a pride event. ;)

So i'm now approaching the time where my year 13 A2 exams are in less months than the amount of fingers on one of my hands, in other words, close as shit.

I've been playing on RPUK almost non-stop since I started year 12 last year, and its been quite the distraction from my work, always taking priority over my school work.

Unfortunately, the subjects I chose I once loved during GCSE's, maths, physics and biology, but have gained quite the hatred ever since I started my A-levels. A-levels could literally make winning the lottery un-enjoyable LOL.

Ngl apart from maths i'm basically failing, and it's due to not being motivated / focused on my work, partly being because I love being on the server, it was some time around February I think when @Neighbour introduced me to RPUK, and tbh I was somewhat skeptical on how and if i'd enjoy it, but it's safe to say I got hooked pretty quickly.

I started off in Vendetta for about a week, until I applied for TCK, apart from joining the police for around a month i've been TCK ever since, and its been hilarious, always able to come on and have a laugh and just have a good time, I just feel that now i've got to focus on these exams and get a place at the flight academy i'm applying for, i'd never forgive myself if I decided to 'wing' it, no pun intended;), and just play on here all the time. 

Living in the countryside generally means that going on my PC is the only way to keep entertained, and trust me, RPUK has definitely entertained me, a lot. But ever since passing my driving test I guess going out in the real world also takes priority ;).

I've been on a few servers just checking them out and how they differ, it's fair to say RPUK is the best, you can't beat it, the community is really alive and well the fact that the majority of people keep coming back even after ups and downs proves it. Cheers to everyone who's really made my time on the server and in TCK great, i'll be back after a few months, I think, depending on how my life takes me and depending on what options i've chosen.                    ​

​

Now its time to teleport back to life and wack on the old google glasses of reality.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           ​

See you soon bitches:

@John Dillinger - Got 50p garlic an' chips with extra 50p a garlic

@TCK Clarity - u dnt wanna knw what happens when I count to 3... Ill keep following on Youtube mate ;)

@TCK Craig - Found your cat mate? ;)

@TCK Imstyle - See ya Flame ;) hope alls good with your son!

@TCK Jaegarn - Jaegermiester 

@TCK John Dillinger - Geoorrdiieee jumpahhhs

@TCK Jord - who ye talkin' too - tail rotor challenge - First CSO to get blacklisted after an hour

@TCK Matt - how the fuck did you make staff - good luck with UNI mate

@TCK Mystic - dont think we've spoken but ly

@Ant Arni - Ant get some new internet you dongle hobo

@Drax O'Stavik - Stavik ngl you're fucking awesome, do some farming sim soon yeah ;)

@zivdol - Zivdol you're my favorite only goat f*cking friend

@Hammah - you're laugh

@Lincoln - Mate you've reported more people than the you've robbed houses... thats a lot..

@Jax teller - Hello im jax teller from the amsterdam police department

@Rich Mcmall - Rich mate you're annoying asf but we all like you for who you are right ;) 

@Enzrah - Again another staff member which i'm confused about - 'forgets to mute mic' "one more round then you'll get this big dick baby' 

@Norman - Norman you've done more for the gang than anyone, seriously deserve the general spot.

@Myron - Mr. Spooky air support

@Adam Wes - You tend to drift a lot ;)

@Dcert  - Favorite drunk roleplayer

@Voxilate - I'll still come on your attack and VDM server some time mate - get yourself up the ranks my dud

@ThatScottishGuy - you're just a fucking laugh you mad bastard - 'get te fuck outta here before they Y chain us'

@Will Boston - why u always chokin' on me man

@Kennyy - mate good luck with your hobo gang alright, but seriously, you'll need the luck;)

@Snapchat - you're also a mad bastard 

@CI Hugo - we had some laughs on the old accent patrol - you'll get SI soon buddy ;)

@CI Busterguy - I know you always have my back watching me as a fkin admin ;)

@Ponty - reckon our burger van was great until you let the UNMC execute me for 'stealing' the truck

@TCK Reiss - hope i've tagged the right one? You were 'undercover';)

@Connor McGregor - Hows the nose mate;) You'll do nuttin

@CyberDOLT - cyberdolt, cyberhobo, either way the UNMC know it's you ;)

@Saul Goodman - wat eh ye talkin' abeet. You'll get staff next time mate, just don't get banned before hand ;)

@VRambo - best undercover PCSO ever

@DSGT Fergus - Hands up or be tazed ;) - everything said in game was all RP, no hard feelings ;)

@Ram - doing your interview was the weirdest thing i've ever done, I also get scared with how borderline your initiations are ;)

@SI Joseph Tadworth - By far the most serious officer on the island, love your trackies ;) 

@JeBron Lames - it took me fking ages to find your forum name.

@HappyKnife - lol u snakeeeeee

@CoreyB - see ya lad​

@TCK_MATTAY - almost missed you out ffs, keep crackalakin future SGT​

@andmos1 Cheers for being my first patrol homie back in the day.​

@S A L V - No hard feelings eh general ;) - should be able to un-mute me in a few months time.

@Vladic Ka - Your streams are fucking hilarious - get it rite up yeee - ​

@Wilco - Awesome server my dud.​

​

​

And just to clarify to anyone who isn't aware... I'm not Scottish​

​

To everyone else i've had a laugh with, good luck with whatever you're doing in 'life' and see you in a few months.​

​

​

​

​

To the UNMC - Good luck with the war against TCK - Hopefully the forums will once again be a safe place;)

​

@blaze1981 - Graze eazy bud ;)

@Scott1sh - Hope you get unbanned dude, wish my accent was as authentic as yours ;)

​

RIPPERINOOOO  

Please play this whilst reading.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

🛫🛬✈️

Rubber dinghy rapids hoe.

hqdefault.jpg

dab.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait.. this isn't... A REPORT A PLAYER

HOLY SHIT

Nah mate, take care IRL, don't be afraid to pop by every so often!

This is where TCK go for a drink after a gun fight

The-Liaison-Capitol-Hill-Washington-Exterior.jpg
Will see you around Tommy :(

I think you made a good decision that school/work got a higher priority then gaming. I would love to see you back mandingo! Take care buddy! ❤️ And when somebody is fucking with you just say ~ Why are you always chokin on me :p.

your bra - Willie boston

Sad to see you leaving mate...

You know when you come back, there is always a place in the ghost squad for you heeheh :D

Seeya mate

Alert: The bills have been spilt about the dongle. Going to miss your crappy scottish accent, I really am! See you soon ma dood

Ghost squad mate i'd rather delete arma ;)

I'm a little confused about this? 
Yer initiations - unless my understand of accents is crap and whatever the hell you were doing was out of this world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back