What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

TomTheDoge on Tanoa

TomTheDoge

Plate Spinner
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
Greetings, I'm Tom!

I grew up in the UK where I studied and earned a computer science degree. I was offered a job in cyber security for the Altis Government following this and after arriving on a plane from the UK I was almost immediately robbed of the cash I brought along. Due to a banking issue, I was unable to access my funds from my affluent family background at home and was forced to earn my way in the world from the beginning. Fortunately for me, some old friends of mine had also come to Altis where they were working on a construction project in Kavala. I moved in with them and took the car to my work every day (I wouldn't dare walk the streets of Kavala alone back then...) and I was surprised to find that I would be working for the mayor.

During this time, I studied first aid in a government-funded class at Kavala hospital and I spent a number of years with part of my time as an NHS medic and part of my time working in the mayor's office attempting to create new ways of stopping voting fraud. Eventually, although my job for the mayor paid well, I didn't feel as fulfilled as I felt in the public service of the NHS and i turned to the Altis Police Force Athira Constabulary. I spent 9 years in Athira and became a Desk Sergeant but after experiencing the overbearing corruption of the police command looming over my head, I could not stay any longer.

At this point, I returned to my roots and began up-keeping the servers of a small group of rebels who called themselves the "Abandoned Anarchists" and they paid me well and I truly felt that I was making a difference to the lives of the everyday people who we being suppressed by the iron fist of the Altis Government. I spent around 3 years in this group and many of the leading members (including myself at this time) discovered our heritage with the Sicilian mafia and reformed as the "Five Families."

This change of course unfortunately dragged us apart once again with some of us moving to lesser rebel groups and others being taken on by the United Non-Conformist Military Corps, we unfortunately disbanded as a group. As time went on, I myself am a Private with the UNMC's Airborne Division after learning to fly in the NHS years earlier. I was trained up by the Chiefs of the division who's names I dare not speak for their own safety and I am now a very competent pilot in this group.

As you may expect, being at constant threat from rival factions and attempting to defend our land from invaders can be very draining and with the construction work in our land taking longer than planned, we are left with little to fight for. As many of our members return to their previous jobs in the Police force and move elsewhere, I will be taking an extended holiday to the island of Tanoa in hopes of living a more simple life for a while. I have already made my fortune in my previous years on the island and I can't stand it anymore.  I will move to Tanoa with little money to my name and live the life of a simple man until the time of the UNMC comes again. Maybe they too will branch outward to the island of Tanoa and I will be called upon again.

On Tanoa, I have heard stories of a lush landscape and a growing industry that will require my services. I'm sure that as Altis was once a vibrant place free from corruption, the island of Tanoa will also be tainted and the time will come when the people will need to rise up and take back what is theirs. When this happens, I will be waiting in the wings, poised to return from my retirement to the quiet life and ready to once again fight the oppression of the people.

I would like to think that Tanoa will remain tranquil and I can roam the jungle roads uninhibited by raiders and robbers but I am not hopeful. Maybe I will be forced go back to the police academy and once again re-teach myself the ways of the firearm (if only to defend myself from those that seek to disrupt the greater lands, but until then I take my leave from Altis and I retreat into the trees. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back