What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tonoa Police and Altis Police...

Trex

I was wondering if I could join one police force on 1 Island and be a rebel under a different identity on the other island?

For the current time being, being a police officer means being one on both islands. May change in the future, but for now, cop on both. 

Its a shame because I really want to join the police but I feel I may also regret that decision for my life on Tonoa.

When you are an officer, you dont HAVE to stick to being an officer, you can still go on as a civ but you cant do anything illegal, so you can still go on and do grinds for sugar etc

@LeeAThats where the fun is as a civ though, you have to break the law for some fun haha

I still think the rule preventing officers from playing rebels under a different character is a bit silly.. has always prevented the top notch roleplayers from joining the police but oh well that's just my opinion <3

I still think the rule preventing officers from playing rebels under a different character is a bit silly.. has always prevented the top notch roleplayers from joining the police but oh well that's just my opinion <3
Done in the past, ended with police just doing drugs, bypassing the system as they now the police tactics and just started rivalry in the force. 

Done in the past, ended with police just doing drugs, bypassing the system as they now the police tactics and just started rivalry in the force. 

By the past you mean over 2 years ago when the server was vastly different to how it is now..yeah. 

Here's what would actually happen if cops could play rebel:

- Way, way more players would show an interest in joining the police and as a result the police force would expand greatly.

- Some police will also play more as a rebel, some won't, but this won't make any difference because the police force will be much bigger.    

It's not a discussion worth having though because it's been brought up time after time again by people who want to dedicate time to the police as well as rebels but it keeps getting shot down by people who cannot relate to our point of view.

Oh, and to add to that. Most rebels know police tactics anyway. All it takes is to have a friend in the police, been a part of the police or just be playing enough to understand exactly how the police operate. I know exactly how the police operate but it hardly helps me when I find myself in certain situations

Last edited by a moderator:
By the past you mean over 2 years ago when the server was vastly different to how it is now..yeah. 

Here's what would actually happen if cops could play rebel:

- Way, way more players would show an interest in joining the police and as a result the police force would expand greatly.

- Some police will also play more as a rebel, some won't, but this won't make any difference because the police force will be much bigger.    

It's not a discussion worth having though because it's been brought up time after time again by people who want to dedicate time to the police as well as rebels but it keeps getting shot down by people who cannot relate to our point of view.

Oh, and to add to that. Most rebels know police tactics anyway. All it takes is to have a friend in the police, been a part of the police or just be playing enough to understand exactly how the police operate. I know exactly how the police operate but it hardly helps me when I find myself in certain situations
Not 2 years ago, closer to 1 year ago

And what happened is nothing like you describe it, Alot of people joined the police yes, but the overall activity of the force lowered alot, forcing the police command to remove this. But as you said, knowing police tactics / rules etc. won't help as most rebels know them anyway, police aren't hard to read you know.

I feel as though playing as a cop and then a rebel on one island is a bit silly, however the option to play as a rebel on one island and as a cop on another seems a bit more logical. Anyway, the options are being discussed by police command, so we should wait and find out their verdict :)

Back