What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Toodlepip

Status
Not open for further replies.
noooo šŸ˜¢ you didn't get to see me become police again ill keep kavarla under my rule, I mean safe *cough cough* sad to see you go mateĀ 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Farewell Steve thank you for all the fun time on theĀ island.Ā  Hope you come back in the future East Altis will all wayĀ be open if you return.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll make this short and to the point, that's my style so I've been here for 3 years and had a blast met a lot of interesting people some turned into good friends some not so good. Not really enjoying my time here anymore far too many people to mention but you know who you are toodle pip.
this is truly a dark day.

NOOO Steve!!! I just rejoined to see this post ;( I hope you come back again some day, because i think i remember you left before and came back again

Anyway, have a good time when not here, and see you some other time and dont be a stranger

Last edited by a moderator:
DANG! your departure was felt i took a break and came back recently and after a few days i noticed you weren't there.Ā  You were a great member to the community mr.steve my best days were spent along the likes of you and pupps two OGs for sure in my eyes.Ā i understand how the chemistry or the feel for the island environment can change. maybe you wait a bit and reinvent yourself through a new character with ancient knowledge and a grudge hahaha. If not, great time spent with ya buddy and onward to the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back