What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Toodles

Coco

YoCo has fat tits
I've been thinking about leaving for a good while now and after recent events I just feel like I've come to the end of the line here, so I'm out. Its been a good few years and there's been some fun memories, maybe I'll return one day when things look better.

Big up the Plebs and the boys, no point doing that tagging shite because you all know who you are. I'll probably hop on TS every now and then but most of you know how to reach me anyway.

Take it easy.

Coco

Literally while doing my driving test you said you weren't going to that fight, and then you did and it was the last thing you did.

Ended things with some entirely pointless roleplay but it was fun all the same, and a testimony to your character that we ignored everything around us and just carried on as we were.

A shame, but perhaps we'll see you around here again. Take care.

All the best Coco! Thanks for the laughs and all the work into the community meeting!

Dam gutted you been deported ngl you now how to get me matey any time take it easy big man

Sad to see you go, dude! Thanks for your effort in trying to make the Altis server better while you were around, you will be missed... So don't be a stranger, and we hope to see you back soon! ❤️

Back