What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Top 5 Best MMORPG's 2016 PC Games (Most Anticipated)

Mr Cardoso

Awesome Portuguese Guy!
Management
Here's a quick video of a Youtuber i like about upcoming games, and you can clearly see the MMORPGS are only getting better... Aging and dying? Lovely!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you liked this suggestion and plan to play Chronicles of Elyria, please sign up and use me as a refer. You can recruit your friends, but sign under me so i shall have points to start a ALUK base before the game explodes!

My code: A26129

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently playing Blade and Soul, everyone was waiting for it now that it became F2P.

Is Black Desert out? That game looks awesome. I don't think it's in this video but MMORPG reminded me of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mr. Cardoso How good is Blade and Soul? My friend is telling me to download it so we can Co-op it together but most MMO's are boring after like 5 mins. The only exception i've ever found is FF: Realm Reborn as the massive PVP was so much fun. Others, like Diablo are basically grind and be the highest level in the game. End of, no other goal.

@Mr. Cardoso How good is Blade and Soul? My friend is telling me to download it so we can Co-op it together but most MMO's are boring after like 5 mins. The only exception i've ever found is FF: Realm Reborn as the massive PVP was so much fun. Others, like Diablo are basically grind and be the highest level in the game. End of, no other goal.
BnS is extremely boring leveling wise and doesn't really bring anything new to the table. The whole game is basically PvP. If you quit MMOs after 5 minutes, I doubt BnS would work out for you.

Also - When is Chronicles of Elyria coming out? Tried to find info on it but couldn't :/

@Bloxxor The main reason i quit is because there's no competition, it's all PvE and Boss raids. if its mainly PvP then ill happily grind so that im OP 

Back