What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Top 5 most memorable nights on the server

KennethZoid

Just sat here reminiscing over old times as a memory popped up on my snapchat from 2 years ago. In this clip, I am lying dead on Vagos turf with in what to me, was the craziest night RPUK may of ever seen.

So I’m gunna list the top 5 nights I’ve seen on the server so far. Id love to know other peoples opinions.

1. Apostles and Vagos vs Ballas, Mara and Aztecas
  2. Apostles and Aztecas vs every gang on the server at the Airport
  3. Apostles and Aztecas vs Ballas and Triads on the island
  4. Coalition vs Vagos in Apple Fields
  5. The Firm & 229 vs the Police at scrap yard

These 5 for me had some of the best RP build up I’ve seen and I know its bad theyre all gun fights. From Father telling us Apostles we’re going to help Vagos to the Firm backing 229 against Police… “Allegedly” 😉

Let me know your favourite memories.

200.gif

Last one was a belter, remember seeing Kenneth run into the scrap yard with a sig doing bits haha

1. Triads vs Lost MC, Ballas and Aztecas

2. Triads and Ballas vs Coalition at the Church

3. Triads and Vagos vs Ballas and Aztecas at the Motel

4. Triads vs Police (held down the safehouse to stop Ju-Long getting 40k months) 

5. Triads and Vagos vs every gang at the airport (we got smoked)

Definitely a lot more but these are up there with the best!

1) The Day Deejay died hearing some emotional speeches around the table 😭

2) seeing Aztecas get the motel back, after all the effort grinding 

3) The day I got into NCA and seeing the cool underground base and learning the basics

4) construction work with cypress and having a laugh

5) DeeJays funeral 

Hard one this (no order here)

1. Apostles breaking into prison and getting stuck for hours and hours

2. Apostles & Aztecas vs Trallas on the Island

3. Apostles & Vagos vs Ballas, Aztecas, Mara and whoever else showed up.

4. Aztecas and Apostles vs Trallas at the Chapel

5. Coalition vs Feds at the Ranch, hours long seige resulting in feds being wiped/giving up or Coa vs Firm & Lost then Coa vs Partners which led to Bravos death.

1. Apostles & Aztecas vs Ballas & Triads Island fight
2. Becoming full wedged Apostle
3. 229 & firm vs Police at scrap yard
4. Mikey leaving (OG Apostle who left the server) 
5.  Apostles & Aztecas vs Ballas & Triads at chapel

Its hard to think of the top of my head haha, Loved the fight at chapel except for the frame drops that night 🤣

Soo many!

The Melee wars were some of the funniest shit I did with Ballas -  The azteca wars and triads were also a laugh too!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have to put meeting @Summer or she will kill me & the wedding
image.png

My induction into the Firm was also very memorable, that cigar lounge, tense.

Leaving Ballas was by far the biggest thing for me personally, I made a montage which I cant find! but it nearly made me cry haha If any Ballas still have it please let me know! I spent so much time with them all was a big decisio to leave!

1) Ballas vs Aztecas first war back in the day - my first experience in shootouts.

2) Coalition vs the entire police - what a long ass night shift that was.

3) Aztecas vs the server - funniest afternoon ever. Just yelling abuse at the hundred folk on the roof.

4) Aztecas / Apostles / the 3 grove / myself and che on G6 vs Trallas at the chapel

5) Azpostles vs Trallas on the island

Honourable mention: (Being a Russian character with full sized AK47s defending the island from a maxed out police force) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWqUE4nL6sU

Last edited by a moderator:
17 hours ago, Edwago - R Henderson said:

Soo many!

The Melee wars were some of the funniest shit I did with Ballas -  The azteca wars and triads were also a laugh too!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
How i loved the meele wars man miss those times

2) Coalition vs the entire police - what a long ass night shift that was.
The longest but best night of my life... felt like we was playing zombies with the endless waves of police just arriving at the ranch xD 
Def a #1 moment for me....

2.) My Firm Induction is something ill never forget either very stressful but very memorable.

3.) Being part of my first group called "The Hagen Family" had to start somewhere but the friends & family I met there I could never forget.

I have so many but personally are the best ones I can think of in no particular order.

​

Most memorable moments in RP for me, in order of occurrence:

1. The night things went south with Summer and 229

Even if this was a shit situation, both in and out of character, it tought me a lot about how I should and shouldn't handle conflicts in rp.

2. Dee-Jays death
As much as I hated their story ending, it was great heartbreaking RP, that helped develop and evolve my character.
 ​

3. Rogregez Wedding
Obviously an amazing night! I'd do it again in a heartbeat! (Though I'm not so sure about the people organising it, feeling the same way about working with me again xD )
 ​

4. Getting The Kraken
Never thought I'd own a business on the server, let alone a bar. I was so excited to get chosen!
 ​

5. Getting Vangelico
This I had worked towards for OVER A YEAR, and finally I was able to walk into Vangelico as the owner. That was an AMAZING feeling, and I will never stop being proud of that achievement.
 ​

• Love
Reactions: DJ
Just sat here reminiscing over old times as a memory popped up on my snapchat from 2 years ago. In this clip, I am lying dead on Vagos turf with in what to me, was the craziest night RPUK may of ever seen.

So I’m gunna list the top 5 nights I’ve seen on the server so far. Id love to know other peoples opinions.

1. Apostles and Vagos vs Ballas, Mara and Aztecas
  2. Apostles and Aztecas vs every gang on the server at the Airport
  3. Apostles and Aztecas vs Ballas and Triads on the island
  4. Coalition vs Vagos in Apple Fields
  5. The Firm & 229 vs the Police at scrap yard

These 5 for me had some of the best RP build up I’ve seen and I know its bad theyre all gun fights. From Father telling us Apostles we’re going to help Vagos to the Firm backing 229 against Police… “Allegedly” 😉

Let me know your favourite memories.

The fight at scrapyard was unreal . Whizzing @Archieto the dodgy doctor with Paul Bundy ahahhahaha

Top 5 (in order) for me

Auto Exotic Event Night (With the Staff Team in the Underground Track)

Vagos Life Sentences Raid (And warrants, fml there were a lot!)

Tommy Andersons meme of a wedding (3AM Pub Crawl gone wrong) (@Kate Anderson)

Tommy and Shepherd cutting up Barry's Office couch to "make" a parachute (With Kate and Veikk, SORRY BARRY!)(@Kate Anderson@VeikkQ@CSI Greenhalgh)

and lastly but not least - Mitch's 3rd night on the server, working at TireNutz chasing Rachie off the roof because she kept setting fire to the Tire on top 😂

Hopefully many more memories to come!

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Azteca fight when they logged on our turf at 8
2. Azteca 6 v 18 😉
3. Scrapyard Fight with Firm
4. Breaking lost out of prison with loads of other gangs
5. Airport Vagos fight when we got wiped by robot arm

Back