What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[TOR]Princessjake (Action: Ban Issued 17/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We asked you to pull over you never, then we shot then drove away then you shot at us with a pistol then we came back i think.

Anyway in my eyes this was not a purpose RDM since if he wanted to RDM why would he even ask him to get out ? Anyway im not arguing people just gets pissed when they get robbed everyone does.

No, The second time you literally never yelled for me to stop or I would have but as soon as he got out he said "Shit I killed him" and that is when my friend in the car was confronted. Neither times did we have any weapon. We were fresh spawns both times. Either way you were so dsynced I am sure that half the players you attacked never saw you drive up. Literally the first time we heard you drive up yelling but never saw you till we were being knocked out and then by the time we could see there wasn't even a dust trail from you. I wouldn't be surprised if your internet is one of your biggest issues for being called out on RDM because you literally render in at the last second and then your gone.

Are you the one that was following us constantly ? after we asked you to stop. ? Then you tried to crash into us to try and steal the truck ? anyway keep on this guys topic if you would like to speak to me about it add my steam.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, We never followed you. We were in Athira to deal with another issue with other players and ran into you twice. 

You was following us constantly we asked you to stop or we would fire you kept following we warning shot you kept following.

I find it sad that you "mug" so many people in one night/ one town that you cant remember. We never followed you. We were there to meet the Viking Delivery Network over an accidental attack. You never talked to us about following you. We were there for business and got killed on our way out. First you guys should really learn to RP out mugging people cause I don't know about you but people do not drive around with 50cal truck around here and shot at peoples vehicles. If you can't be seen because you are so dsynced that is unfair to other players. I hardly dsync and I am from the US. Plus where do you get a 50cal truck? I have a small gang but I don't see how its fair you get to "Mug" people with a 50cal truck and we don't.......

Also this is incorrect "Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, But theyre being dickheads."

You asked for 1 million in game cash or you will be getting jake banned, he offered to replace your guns and give stolen money back you denied and from his view he didn't see you lower your gun i was driving i said to him hes got a gun raised then jake shot i did not even see you lower your weapon you have a better PC and Connection by the look of the graphics then me and jake ino this does not excuse what he did, just be sure its true also he did some something higher up the volume he said pull over.
I would want 1 million cash as well, he lost all his gear + all the money hes just made from selling his weed around a million sounds about right.

I would want 1 million cash as well, he lost all his gear + all the money hes just made from selling his weed around a million sounds about right.
His gear was no more then 50 - 124k also his money we stole was like 360k so would we give him 1 million ?

His gear was no more then 50 - 124k also his money we stole was like 360k so would we give him 1 million ?
1. You just got caught lying.( Not that im suprised, nearly everything you've said in this thread is a lie)

You can clearly see in the video that i sold 149 units of marijuana which translates into 447k.

2. I never asked for a fixed sum of money for comp, I simply asked for comp. (So hes lying again what a suprise..)

Petersson out!

It was me who suggested 1 mil. Easy enough figure to come to: ~500K cash + 250K gear + 250K goodwill = 1 mil.

just going to leave this here

skip to 3:19

Last edited by a moderator:
Busy week for TOR guys i see ...

I also have one video of them doing rdm on some players at drug dealer and killing an unmc guy and then using his 50cal to do some more high quality rdm 

But i think after so many videos here talkink about the same its useless to post another video of TOR doing rdm everywhere 

Busy week for TOR guys i see ...

I also have one video of them doing rdm on some players at drug dealer and killing an unmc guy and then using his 50cal to do some more high quality rdm 

But i think after so many videos here talkink about the same its useless to post another video of TOR doing rdm everywhere 
If you have a vid post it...

1. You just got caught lying.( Not that im suprised, nearly everything you've said in this thread is a lie)

You can clearly see in the video that i sold 149 units of marijuana which translates into 447k.

2. I never asked for a fixed sum of money for comp, I simply asked for comp. (So hes lying again what a suprise..)

Petersson out!
I offered to pay you back for your gear, as i have said i'm sorry for the trouble i caused you. I was pretty trigger happy, but i enjoy RPing and find it fun. The reason why so many people  "hate" us is because we rob alot of people, for the people in the red car we came over and told you to get out i was unable to see the menu for "Rob person" so i knocked you out and did it.

PS: I'm still more than happy to give you your gear back. 

Also you do realise i could not hear you say guns on my back i assumed you had a gun so i shot as i seen you running to cover.

Also you do realise i could not hear you say guns on my back i assumed you had a gun so i shot as i seen you running to coseriously?
seriously? can you not see? not only am I saying my gun is on my back, but also my gun was physically on my back.

I had a red dot spraying so no i could not see all i could see if you running for cover #a little black thing lol.can 
Can I remind you that this is a serious roleplaying community, if you have any chance of talking to someone, please take the opportunity to do it. causes a lot less issues for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back