What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Towing/Flatbeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous Eagle

[SIZE=11pt]Like a few people I have fallen victim to the phantom flatbed thieves at the smelter who steal your truck without a word when your inside and vanish before you can do anything/know anything about it so would it be possible to add a timer or make the process of putting a vehicle on to a flatbed or on the tow truck a little longer then near-instant ( though if you can make it stay on the tow truck you deserve it I’ve never got more than a foot before it falls off) it's far too easy to wait for someone to jump out their truck and go into the processor of choice and just yoink the vehicle and leave without them ever knowing[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]maybe something like you have to unlock the car before you can flatbed it so you have to go through the long lockpicking bar beforehand and at least gives me a chance to hear the alarm and i can run out to shout obscenities as I see my rumpo do its best house of pain impression and jump around on the back as it’s driven off in the distance to be pillaged and left at the jewellery store[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Though I have no issues with instant flat bedding when on npc missions[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt](this is not a dig at the few people that have at least tried to RP taking my truck I don’t mind that its the phantom ones I take issue with)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back