What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Toxity (Rejected - Lack of proof to show it was intentional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): Toxity

Description of what happened: This guy randomly shot at my friends car so he picked us up and we went back to the scene. Anyway after seeing the guy in the ditch we got out. You can hear Shiny saying to stay down there and not to come around, he did anyway and just opened fire on us and killed me.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Sent a request for compensation, no reply.

Value of item/money lost: Approx £100k

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Looks to me that you got caught in crossfire..

Shiny gets out of the car.

Tells the guy to drop his weapon. And during all that he has his weapon aimed straight at the guy.

You guys initiated contact and made demands. From my point of view this was a justified shooting.

I do have to agree with Zordax. You imitated the contact at this point you had the numbers and the vantage point. You expect him to have orders shouted at him and a gun and not have him react?

Looks to me that you got caught in crossfire..

Shiny gets out of the car.

Tells the guy to drop his weapon. And during all that he has his weapon aimed straight at the guy.

You guys initiated contact and made demands. From my point of view this was a justified shooting.
You have made some actual points within this topic. But what you didn't really say cause i think you didn't see the video carefully enough is that the shooter shot even before he knew shiny had a weapon. He thought that shiny was in the car and that's why i got killed. You can't kill someone right away for saying drop your gun can you? If so then i am wrong i guess. 

Last edited by a moderator:
if im running around with a gun and someone tells me to drop my gun I would shoot them straight away, unless it was some new spawn trolling

These CQB encounters get extremely messy. I saw you were trying to RP which is good, and when he killed you you would think he was not trying to RP. But the problem is that by the time he may have tried to change to direct comms, you were already looking right at eachother. It did also look like he did not intentionally kill the player in the car, and that it was crossfire. Due to these points I am not going to approve a ban, but I would support (and it's not my place to approve) an compensation request for all parties that lose cash. Maybe it wasn't down to the mechanics of the game which prevented RP to occur, or maybe it was, so that is why I cannot make a decision to ban.

Although if you have video of him shooting at your car previously with no RP then that may be something we can look into.

No further video at this time so happy to lock the topic and case. It was a bit tentative anyway but no need to dig further if it's just my word vs his as those bitching arguments go nowhere really. Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back