What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Trading / Stocks

MrWilliam

Unlinked
Hello, My suggestion is to make an app which you can access on your laptop or phone which is a trading platform where you can deposit money into an account and trade stocks, crypto and forex.

I think there is a way to link the app to actual real life charts, although i might be wrong as i am not a very experienced programmer (especially when it comes to fivem). Im thinking because there are ways to put live charts onto websites and desktop apps, there should be a way to also put live charts in the game, however i dont know how it would affect the games performance.

It might be a bit too  much to ask to develop a trading platform but  I think that it would be a very cool addition to the game and would make for a great way to make or loose money depending on your trading skill.

If you used real charts this would mean that you could not abuse it to make loads of money unless you are a very good trader, which is not easy. 

It doesnt have to be a fully fledged trading platform obviously but i think just having some essential functionality such as, buying, shorting, using leverage, take-profit and stop-loss would be enough to where the app worked well enough.

Some ideas that might help performace is that you wouldn't need many charts but it would be enough to have a few of the most popular charts like for example:

Bitcoin / Usd

Usd / Eur

Oil

Gold

Tesla

Another idea that might improve performance is to only include one timeframe on the charts, i reccomend the one minute timeframe or 5 minute timeframe, you could also make it so that the chart ingame only updates the candesticks every 5 or 10 seconds instead of constantly updating. 

I would enjoy this addition very much and i am sure that others would agree. And i hope it is not too hard of a feature to develop in a performace friendly way.

Please give your thoughts on this topic as i would enjoy seeing what the community thinks :)

Back