What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Trailer Hire

Kevin Wright

Ability to hire a trailer for additional storage on a flat bed, these would only be for hire purposes, thi will give a reason for people to focus more on trucking as people will be able to provide larger quantities of fruit to shop owners and potentially allow a larger yet slow moving vehicle for moving goods about. for example you hire a 1000 storage trailer for 8,000 or a smaller one for 4,000 you have a deal made with a shoip owner to provide 2000 apples and oragnes a week for X amount of money. A contract is made for the pair, delivery gets signed off etc

Pro: More potential work for commercial good licence holders and roleplay between suppliers and shop owners

Cons: Dev work

I would love to see an option to rent trailers, possibly even extend this to make it so that people can rent trailers for smaller vehicles as well such as the boat trailers which are already available for NHS and Police. Potentially even making it so that trailers can be bought from a dealership. +1

I distinctly remember trailers being buyable way back when when you could buy trucks at the trucking depot. I never did see anyone buy one but it would be cool to have a way to further allow large shipments of materials but I can imagine it clogging up the mine and smeltery more than ever especially if they are hired which provides no big incentive to return them.

I love this idea! I think it would be great that all the fisher men that own boats could rent the boat trailer and bring their own boat to the lake in sandy. I would love to see this implemented! 

BoatTrailer.png

Back