What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Trailers

KiiLLA

ive recently brought a car that has a tow hitch and upon further investigation ive have found out it can actually pull trailers then upon realising i can pull trailers and realised that the trailer has 100 storage my suggestion is that these trailers be put into shops for sale

Trailers / caravans used to be a thing before dealerships were completely player owned, used to be able to buy them down at the trucking yard.  Would love to see them in stock, but they're so buggy when towing.

trailers tend to be really buggy and kinda fling back and forth, which can cause more issues than it's worth, but i'm down to give it a shot

If we could buy smaller ones like the little box types that's cool, I know there's some nice food style ones, if it could also be able to but the big haulage ones that would be awesome, but the small ones would be cool also gives me a idea

Big ol' +1

Yeah it something we looked into in the past, but we didn't quite figure it out. Maybe it's time to re-evaluate.

Back