What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Treasure hunt idea

Blanco Bullet

So a idea for a event I have is quite simply a treasure hunt , Given we now have event helpers the idea would be simple . Contestants would be given cryptic clues to help them navigate to certain parts of the island where upon arrival they would be greeted by a event helper who would then pass the next clue location on to each individual/team the area could be kept as small or broad as deemed necessary . Your thoughts ? 

We have done events like that in the past which have always been a great success so I'm up for it. If you want we can go about organizing it, would you like to be involved in that or just participate in it?

We have done events like that in the past which have always been a great success so I'm up for it. If you want we can go about organizing it, would you like to be involved in that or just participate in it?
Glad you appreciated the suggestion , I more than willing to come up with some cryptic clues .

I swear I did this at age 5? a game of pass the parcel and treasure hunt? haha anyway +1 

Back