What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tri poloski suit only available in blackmarket?

Chris M

At the moment its only available at the blackmarket, was this intentional and if so why?

I think it was intentional and it may be to drum up some use of the black market as to be fair it's completely un-used right now. 

@Warwick I Guess It just seems kind of pointless since people who dont use the blackmarket and want to use the suit will have to go all the way to blackmarket just to buy, in my opinion its kind of pointless.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean i agree but maybe you can buy a few and keep them in a gang base or something atleast for now? 

Indeed it is! @LastNickLeft creation unfortunately cannot be nice and cheap and in Hugo Ross due to the fact Arma made that item of clothing armoured to the point where its on a level with the CSAT fatigues!

rIF0UUN.png

kTndGHD.png

If your looking for me to answer why they did this then i am afraid i cannot! must have needed protection in a mission or campaign maybe?

At least the gangs/rebels will wear it knowing they have some TRI Poloski protection

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed it is! @LastNickLeft creation unfortunately cannot be nice and cheap and in Hugo Ross due to the fact Arma made that item of clothing armoured to the point where its on a level with the CSAT fatigues!

If your looking for me to answer why they did this then i am afraid i cannot! must have needed protection in a mission or campaign maybe?

At least the gangs/rebels will wear it knowing they have some TRI Poloski protection
Everyone understands that but we'd like to be able to buy this also at advanced dealer & viper store etc.

@Chris M @GHOSTK1LL3R @Butch Not sure on the answer to that one... If similar items of clothing is in advanced / viper then i see no reason why it shouldn't be in there as well.

Ill look into it and get it in the next update unless there is some reason for it, but I think it was just put in one shop just to get it in for the update.

I will make a more hobo friendly version for some other clothing if that is something you would like to see. I understand your concerns about them being too spongy for Hugo Ross @Wilco,  I didn't realise that and saw they were for sale in Hugo Ross prior. 

Back