What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

tried to transfer money to a friend

Stixioo

Stixio

i lost money

1,999,998£ i were trying to give this money to a friend.. but got a message [error, no unit]

so i owed my friend 1,999,998£ because he helped me financially to donate.. he said he wanted 2 million ingame money so i gave him that.. or should i say.. i tried to give him that.. i gave him 999,999 £ first VIA bank transfer. and there was that error message. but i tried 999,999 again.. but now i tried to like "give" him the money .. recieved no cash.. but i dont know if i can fully trust this guy.. so may you plz check that he didnt recieve any money.. he sent me a picture.. but it might be an old one.. 

i know you have to investigate everything.. im not lieing so go ahead.. plz man.. its alot of money

if your side said "error no unit" then the money is lost, it's a known bug and people usually sends 1 pund beforehand just to be sure. :)

I am concerned about the part of your post where you said:

"i owed my friend 1,999,998£ because he helped me financially to donate.. he said he wanted 2 million ingame money"

Please explain.

Who was your friend? Is he a donator already?

You are, I hope, aware of the fact that donators are not allowed to share their perks with friends or other players on the server? (EDIT - incorrect - sorry)

I'm not accusing you of anything at this point, but I am curious as to the *exact* nature of this financial transaction between you.

I am also keen to discover how the money was raised by you, in-game. Was it from peach-gathering or similar non-criminal activity, or from a bank job, robbery, drugs, etc?

As other players have said, there is a know Altis Life/Arma3 glitch sometimes which means that the bank-transfer system (and the cellphone system) sometimes cannot find the other end - the target - of the transaction or conversation, so it is always wise to send £1 first as a test. We compensate some, we don't compensate all. It sometimes depends on the backstory and other factors.

Keep talking - I'm listening (off and on - extremely busy).

Last edited by a moderator:
Just another note as well, the way I understand what he's writing is that his friend paid for his donator subscription with real money, and then he owe his friend 2M in-game cash because he paid for it.

Oh, FFS Wilco!

Arse. Breeze. Hanging out.

Oh well. One less thing to worry about then.

I still want to know if the cash was raised by crime or not though.

Alright Lakotiz - thanks - but let him fight his OWN corner, please.

okey.. so my friend is not a donator... he gave me enough money (in real life) so that i could donate to this server.. and he said me dont worry about it.. you can just give me 2 million ingame money.. the money that i tried to give him was raised from diamond runs and cocaine  runs 

Thanks for the report, Sorry for the inconvenience

2m has been refunded back to your in game bank account.

Back