What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Triple the price of meth please

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Antrim

Please can you triple the sale price of Meth across the board - it is hard to acquire/cook and requires a large amount of time but generates less income than even the cannabis plants. For the amount of effort, raw materials and general time invested it is significantly undervalued. 

Please can this be looked into to create a viable industry. 

Pros - money

Cons - None

Does this devalue the server? no. 

+1

I play(ed) one of the O'Neil characters, one of our goals as the O'Neils was to become a meth supplier to the city folk. But even for a group of 15(ish) people, on characters that were created for the sole purpose of roleplaying/facilitating other peoples roleplay (the characters back stories meant we were supposed to stay poor) it simply was not worth the time or effort to do anything re meth. 

+1

I play(ed) one of the O'Neil characters, one of our goals as the O'Neils was to become a meth supplier to the city folk. But even for a group of 15(ish) people, on characters that were created for the sole purpose of roleplaying/facilitating other peoples roleplay (the characters back stories meant we were supposed to stay poor) it simply was not worth the time or effort to do anything re meth. 
please vote also 😄 

This is something our family is getting involved with currently and Time/Money it just doesn't seem viable.

I feel that Heroin and Meth should be a much higher mark up as the time, effort, materials that go into even creating the product is so poor when it sells for less than actual weed.

Plus the ingredients for both of these in question are quite hard to come by, especially one of the ingredients.

Along with Heroin, cheapest water in the city is £100 and It takes a lot of water to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back