What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

tristan out for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

tristanboy15

Banned
hi, ive currently lost my joy on rpuk since its so dead to me. There are just specific gangs which run the server and I miss the old days. Nowadays idk what to do on the server sooo i will be saying goodbye for now and maybe if i feel like returning i might come back but for now there is nothing to do imo.

thanks for the boys from magnum coast for having me. Feel free to remove me from the gang if u want for inactivity. 

Nowadays I work a lot aswell sooo

904e6747a8a2e7ae778deb31cde05dee.png

goodluck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nooooo Tristan! you, just like everyone who have been in MC, will always be MC and i will not allow you to go out like this! you are staying on the roster and thats the end of it! looking forward to see you back in the future and hopefully you will have time to take part in a milsim or two 😉

ceramonial anthem:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Not another one 😞 No but good luck with work and all of that stuff man hope we still can in get some league games if you got time one day?

Noooo Tristan!!

Will miss u ma man,

I Will still remember all the Times we had and all the time u have raged. I hope you come back sometime!! Goodluck with work 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back