What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Trouble With Applying For The APD

Joe Macho

Hi, guys, I really want to join the APD. A lot. However, I had some trouble applying (first try was definitely my fault, and the second). Any Staff, or Cops that are reading this, I by no means think that you were at fault here, I just want to get this issue resolved so that I can finally join the APD.

I sent three applications, after they were consecutively revoked.

Here's the first response:

'Dear Joe Macho,

I am sorry to inform you that your application to join the police has been rejected, but do not fear as you will be able to apply again in 24 hours.

In order to maintain a high standard in our police force we only accept the strongest of applications, sadly this means that you did not meet one (or more) of our criteria.

You have been rejected because of the following reasons:
Lack of detail in RP background.

Kind Regards,
SGT (Anonymous for purposes of this post)'

Fair enough, right? My bad.

I sent another one, but I didn't read the reply thoroughly enough, my bad, again. I missed the '24 hours' part.

Here's the reply:

' Joe Macho,

I am sorry to inform you that your application to join the police has been rejected, but do not fear as you will be able to apply again in 24 hours.

In order to maintain a high standard in our police force we only accept the strongest of applications, sadly this means that you did not meet one (or more) of our criteria.

Did not follow cool-down set from previous application.

Kind Regards,
SGT (Anonymous for purposes of this post)'

So, I waited another 24 hours (second one was again completely my fault, I'm clever, I know)

Then I sent another one, after the 24 hour wait.

Here's the response:

'Dear Joe Macho,

I am sorry to inform you that your application to join the police has been rejected, but do not fear as you will be able to apply again in 14 days time.

- Submitted an application prior to the 14 day cooldown

Kind Regards,
Superintendent (Anonymous for the purposes of this post)'

Look closely! Yes, it says the reason it was rejected was because of not waiting for the 14 DAY cooldown. Look at the previous response, the one before this. It clearly said I had to wait 24 hours, not 14 days. Now I'm going to have to wait 14 days to re apply. It would be great if a cop would look at my application again, I spent quite a bit of effort on it. I understand if you've had enough of me though, I did mess it up a bit.

Thanks for reading, if there are any officers that have seen this, don't hesitate to ask me for a screenshot or two of the responses (and time of responses).

As I said before, this was mostly my fault, but I will not give up until I become one of the APD. How cool am I? XD

People who did reply, thanks for looking at it, I have no quarrel with you, think you're doing a brilliant job!

Thanks, 

Joe M

This is something you should speak to them directly about, not on a Q&A IMO. Try teamspeak and waiting for a senior to speak to you about it

Feel free to send me a message on teamspeak and I'll explain for you.

Back