What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Truck Decals

__saiint__

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
My suggestion is centred around trucks/lorries, and more to the point - the ability to add multiple, or single liveries/decals.

It would be amazing if people could get decals on their truck, to give them a unique feel. My suggestion would be to run a menu with different decals through specific auto shops (those with big enough doors), similar to how tattoos work, so that you can truly give your truck a unique feel. The decals could overlap, and be placed different places on the truck cab (depending on the category you pick- just like tattoos). You could have company logos and themes, locked to those who work for the companies (good for business advertisement), you could have gang logos and themes locked for those in the relevant F6. Its a simple change that could make a visual difference.

examples: 

R.2870df01addf24f88832e27bab412ded

R.d588fe4476895421e2fbaf74d7960ea0

716fQZtQqqL._AC_SL1328_.jpg

3f3684b1e68343c49625c308a717d509.jpg

There are MANY more designs and ideas out there, but you get the idea. 

PROS: looks nice, gives people the opportunity to customise an otherwise very limited vehicle.

CONS: new script, dev work.

BALANCE CHANGING? nope not at all, purely cosmetic - but enhances gameplay for those people who own trucks and will look really nice for everyone now we see more trucks on the road.

As with all my suggestions I welcome peoples input and ideas 🙂

Very Americanised photos, if it could be more UK themed then +1

Back