What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Truck trailers with storage and be able to lock.

Richard Bainbridge

Unlinked
I know they use to be in the server when truck dealer was at the oil delivery hub, I would like to see maybe one or two of them back in the city and have them so they can be locked and have storage, giving more options for high storage delivery jobs. Make it so the only way to lock and unlock the trailer is through the in game eye system.

You could also add this in to the delivery system so that some jobs require you to have your own trailer.

Thoughts on this? 

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't see why not
where would you be able to buy them?

Same place as the trucks at the moment, also have it so they can only be stored and taken out at one of the delivery hubs so they don’t clog up legion 

Let's face it - they may be added for trucking jobs, but would end up going one of two ways:

- So rare that only gangs will be able to buy them, and make them unaffordable for the normal civilian.
   - Too common that everyone has one at the mine, the smelter, trucking and they just clog up the city.

We may say that it can be a few, or for trucking jobs, but there's so many other uses. and 500 or 1000 storage trailers would be overpowered AF. 

Additionally, this would drive the price even higher for packers and haulers, unbalancing the economy and trucking jobs even further. 

My personal opinion (Currently), being a non gang member in the city and hard worker, would be that there are only a handful added and that they are given to specific businesses that would require them. (If such businesses exist) Such as transport businesses, haulage, house moving etc. Not really aware of these businesses really running. But then people could borrow them, they could have a "side-business". 
This adds RP for these businesses and really enables them to open up opportunity on the server.

Be great to have a discussion on this thread with everyone's views!
And of course, I'd LOVE one... but trying to think of the wider impact for the server 😂.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back