What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

truck tralers

I would only make that a thing on trailers you could purchase, but if I remember right I had a chat with boshe once and he said it wasent something that was going to be done/ had been decided against adding

the downside is local things have a habbit of dissapearing so if you filled a local trailer with say settel then it dissapears that will make more comp requests, hence why thet yould need to be ones player owned and purchaseable

that be fine if u can purchase the one with storage just make it nicer for people like me that want to run a metal company and for people doing big orders for it sins i wont mind having to buy multi pull trailers for my company

I think this is a generally good idea. As someone who spends most of my time gathering and crafting, 
To add to it,
-Local entities disappear often so, if they could be make to be "rented" from the trucking depot they could be temporarily registered to a player that could then last until storm or until returned. 
-Additionally, make them a limited asset in the way Storage containers are and they can only be "spawned" from set locations.

I was going to suggest a 500 slot storage so it is not so OP but with the recent change to pounders, it would make more sense just buying a pounder as the storage space would be the same.
If it was a limited asset with 1000+ storage it would make them more sough after and/or rare

Back