What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

True Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
spongebobicon.jpg

BuT FoR CiViLiAnS NoThInG

:))))) how many got triggered. The story of this photo is that I was afk in a public room and I found it lol. :)))))) 

You guys take it too serious

:)) The thing is I didn't put this smartass meme to create drama :)) I put it here because it was fun to see civilians triggered about dev team. You maybe thought I created because I am triggered but not :)) lol @DjHolyChirst for the last time I ll tell ya, I found it when I was afk in a public room on our teamspeak so I decided to put it here

@CreatorChris @CMO Norman @Vladic Ka @Edgar Ville @RaptorAM @Eldarkmagic @Kech
Except for you was one of the people triggered?

It was the thing with Kattana getting triggered because you removed something with clams (not too sure tbh) so I put a facepalm because that wasn't fair for the clamboys 

Ok so if you think I am triggered as a civilian then why do you think I didn't play for 3 weeks when I was in UNMC? bud you didn't get it. I don't give a f about what s happening with factions. Btw if you check my logs you can see how much I care about civs :) have a good one 

@DjHolyChirst

When you fix multiple of the bugs that pretty much only affect/ annoy civilians but apparently civs didn't get anything. 

No meme but still

It was the thing with Kattana getting triggered because you removed something with clams (not too sure tbh) so I put a facepalm because that wasn't fair for the clamboys 

Ok so if you think I am triggered as a civilian then why do you think I didn't play for 3 weeks when I was in UNMC? bud you didn't get it. I don't give a f about what s happening with factions. Btw if you check my logs you can see how much I care about civs :) have a good one 

@DjHolyChirst
I think you have made yourself look like a right tit for everyone to see no point continuing this further. Your opinions matter to me about as much as you care about civilians thank god most of the community is not like you.

@Edgar Ville You can take it how you want. This was not meant to be a troll or whatever rule break you say.

But when you wake up with this kind of links( racist memes + autistic jokes + stupid jokes)...

@Edgar Ville You can take it how you want. This was not meant to be a troll or whatever rule break you say.

But when you wake up with this kind of links( racist memes + autistic jokes + stupid jokes)...
I don’t want to take it any way at all. I want a forum full of people who enjoy the game and come here because they have a good time. 

This whole thread baffles me. 

WILL YOU STOP PUTTING THESE SMILEY FACES HOPING EVERYTHING WILL BE OK AND JUST APOLOGISE TO THE MAN. 
:) AND AT LEAST PUT ONE SMILE RATHER THAN TWO!

This reminds me of that moment Boris Johnson made a mistake that could land a UK citizen in jail for a further 5 years (in a foreign country), then made every attempt to not apologise haha

BJ-at-paxonbothhousesdotblogspotdotcom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back