What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Trying to connnect

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC Akula

I am trying to connect with the name PCSO kiosk but its not letting me help it says Battle eye admin kick (please change your name) every time I try to connect to the server but seems to work on other servers

We've recently discovered that the 'kiosk' username is likely being abused by certain individuals (not yourself) via the nVidia GRID cloud system. For that reason, we've today started kicking all users with that name, with the instruction that they need to change their name. The good ones will do so; the trolls most likely won't because it increases our scope to identify and ban them more robustly.

Apologies for any inconvenience, but changing your name is the solution you're looking for.

I understand It automatically sets your name to kiosk when u first launch and I wasn't bothered to change it. So should I change my name to something else but will it effect my PCSO thingy. Ill change my name to my steam name with is: akula

Last edited by a moderator:
In order to get your name changed to something else you will need to contact an SI+ from Academy!

Also since TinyBigJacko has anwered the question I will lock this post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back