What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

TS ban (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamLAD

Your In-game name: samLAD

Your Steam Profile ID: I don't know where this is if you want me to find it I will?

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

Date & Time you was banned: 24th June 9pm

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: This is an adult community and a lot of the rules come down to common sense, do not swear at people, troll people, bully people otherwise you will simply be banned from teamspeak.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I really shouldn't of done it and I know you told me not to post anymore but im desperate to get back on TeamSpeak and I know my behaviour wasn't acceptable and I can honestly say it won't happen again, Also I don't know if this helps but me and my friends wanted to create a room on TeamSpeak for our gang. Also if you do choose to keep me banned can you tell me if its for life please?

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Last edited by a moderator:
We actually have a rule for what you did wrong.

[SIZE= 16px]18A)[/SIZE][SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE][COLOR= #999999][SIZE= medium]Common Sense[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= medium]This is an adult community and a lot of the rules come down to common sense, do not swear at people, troll people, bully people otherwise you will simply be banned from teamspeak.[/SIZE]

What possessed you to be so bloody idiotic?

Thanks I've added it in, and the answer to your question is I don't know regrettably it happened and I can only apologise.

Also I don't know if this helps, it probably won't but I never said I was banning anybody or anything like that I went in the room and said "hi I'm the Belfast channel admin nice to meet you"

Player has messaged me several time so as per our dispute rules I am going to deny this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back