What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tuge's old new pc

tugesur

So i have a decent gaming pc.

It is a 4790k with 980ti gtx 16gig ram and os and games on ssd's and custom watercooling with hard lines.

But it were not enough. Now, with a 4790k there is really no need to buy i newer i7 since there is very little to gain. So i went the server route. :)

I bought dual E5-2680's and paired it with a gtx970. It will be a hobby pc for me to do anything and everything on so i just had to do my own cinebench.

I just can't stop smiling when i see the 32 yellow boxes 😁

Here's a little vid with my two pc's :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's some PC. Aren't those processors like £2k each? Lol. Looks good though :p

All I can think about is that one xeon costs more than my car. It's one dope ass pc. Better than my potato rig.

That's some PC. Aren't those processors like £2k each? Lol. Looks good though :p

All I can think about is that one xeon costs more than my car. It's one dope ass pc. Better than my potato rig.

It's why it is the "old new" ;) If you buy them new it's close to 2k(though why buy v1 today), but used off of ebay... got both these for 100usd each XD. The motherboard was the most expensive. Even 128gigs of ram was cheaper, if only but a few dollars though. :) Only boring thing is sifting through the different vendors and finding serious ones that not rip you off with es variants, different steppings or anything else.

But totaly the build was about 1100£ with mobo, cpu's, 128 gig ram, case, psu, 8tb hdd, 250gb ssd, coolers, gtx 970 and win 2012 r2. It's quite good value :) You'll find a few cheap cpu's of the E5 in the v1 series. :) 2670's and 2680's is really good value though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back