What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tumz0r & (Dr)EagleEye (Action: Bans Issued 28/10/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon-

Professional Mermaid
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Tumz0r & (Dr)EagleEye
Time & Date this happened:
23/10/2014
Description of what happened:
Stopped Tumz0r at the drug dealer, while dealing with him the then Dr EagleEye came up to us telling us that he had been chasing him on other offences; we then noticed he was of the same Gang, didn't get a chance to screen shot it then as we thought it was just an attempt to get someone out of custody. Dr EagleEye disconnected and EagleEye connected. Later Tumz0r was broken out of jail, weren't there to see who(I was there when he was in prison the second time and caught him telling the inmate his friend would be their shortly), but shortly after he was instantly sent to prison after being restrained by the then EagleEye; who then sent me a message telling me he'd had to log out to change his name and lock pick his own heli, he kindly came to my position to allow me to screen shot him.
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
I explained to this person that it was against the rules and he admitted getting his friend out of the prison.
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/541882247430337935/0B96D90D71E3FA4A852AB82EADA374C3D477E0E1/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/541882247430335828/2CB4498DC28588BD5D014A1E50A454890E52C664/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/541882247430334941/AACFB3BE8429BE8596A2E453A1A011E5BCEF0261/
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/541882247430333798/B0DE6CA97969ECF3C931E299F19D678EC57BEEA4/
Links again as eyefinity...

Last edited by a moderator:
The disconnect was me reminding him, if he wasnt playing as a doctor to remove the tag :)

I'ts true that I freed him outa jail. But he wanted to get rid of the bounty so i putted him back in jail. I transferred The bounty price (350k) to an officer. As you maybe know i'm against corruption and i want to play as fair as possible. If you want a screenshot of the transfer just say it. But i never ment to make money from it. Also this other guy is kinda new so i try to explain him everything. But next time please let me tell my story and try to solve the problem ingame Simon. Because I wanted to tell you that I transffered the money to an officer but you only told me was that I should get reported and banned.

I'd like to also point out that you didn't do anything about this until you were caught and I told you, you did not offer then, you only asked me to send you to prison, and as you can see from the screen shot your friend in the prison (After you sent him there) was under the impression that you were on your way to pick him up so I can only say that him wanting to clear his bounty is bollocks. 

And yes I do know you transferred the money to an officer, but as I knew the guy was trying to get out again as he said to his fellow inmate as far as I am concerned this is still abusing the system.

I'd like to also point out that you didn't do anything about this until you were caught and I told you, you did not offer then, you only asked me to send you to prison, and as you can see from the screen shot your friend in the prison (After you sent him there) was under the impression that you were on your way to pick him up so I can only say that him wanting to clear his bounty is bollocks. 

And yes I do know you transferred the money to an officer, but as I knew the guy was trying to get out again as he said to his fellow inmate as far as I am concerned this is still abusing the system.
I said to him that i can't get him out. His idea was to make money from it but i didn't want to. he told me that after i putted him back again. But believe me i never ment to do corrupted/money maker/against-server-rules stuff. I explained to him now that this is against server rules and i didn't want to get him out again. If I did anything wrong (outside of the escape-arrest) please say it to me. 

Ban Issued 

403a41198ee1f8530128a8174109c3ab Tumz0r - Forum Report 28/10/2014

Ban Issued for Eagleeye for his part in this "His idea was to make money from it but i didn't want to. he told me that after i putted him back again. But believe me i never ment to do corrupted/money maker/against-server-rules stuff. I explained to him now that this is against server rules "

It would of taken you 2 seconds to report this to the admin team, its dishonest

383a8fde71e084d4c74ad2415b5f7957 -1 EagleEye - Forum Report 28/10/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back