What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tutorial and Wiki update

crazedwolf1

Unlinked
Please refer back to the entire post for more reference:

Tutorial and Wiki update

The Tutorial needs a freshen-up with some info about how to use the phone and the favourites on the phone app. This will help with the OOC spam for newer players.

The Wiki needs an update as it hasn't been updated since 14th September 2022.

14th September 2022
Where did you get this date from? If you simply went to the main page of the wiki then that is not refering to the whole wiki, each page has it's own edit history, so you are looking at the last edit date of the main page. Wiki is being updated continously and we are even getting new articles every now and then, however if you feel like you can assist us more, feel free to apply via https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/13-wiki-application/ otherwise i'd need you to come up with more in-depth feedback and details of what is outdated, rather then "wiki needs an update"

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the feedback. It was more of a freshen-up on the tutorial to be more accommodating for newer players and then accompanied with a wiki update

Where did you get this date from?
NqQ3ESy.jpeg

accompanied with a wiki update
Ok, my question still stands, where is the wiki outdated? Because if it is then it will be updated, that's what the wiki team does all the time, tho it is possible that we may miss some bits, we don't know the whole wiki by heart.

And ye, as i thought, you only had a look at the main page. Generally speaking links don't need changing, if you want to suggest updating a wiki i'd suggest looking through it and you'll find that stuff is being updated all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back