What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Twitch streamers

Vladic Ka

Angry Jock
Management
Some exciting news coming out of the Twitch offices today:

https://blog.twitch.tv/and-now-something-for-our-non-partnered-streamers-53a36a863bca?sf71986554=1

How do I qualify to become a Twitch Affiliate?

A. The criteria is likely to change over time as the program develops. At launch, we’ll be inviting non-partnered streamers who have:

• At least 500 total minutes broadcast in the last 30 days
  • At least 7 unique broadcast days in the last 30 days
  • An average of 3 concurrent viewers or more over the last 30 days
  • At least 50 Followers

I got a notification on my stream, I got excited but it was only that The clip of you from yesterday's stream is going viral ;)

Feeling left out as i only do youtube / yourube streams :( might have to move platforms now.

Second wave of invites have gone out tonight. Looks like they are going out every day at 8pm GMT. 60000 invites to go out with 2-3 thousand a day could take a while. There must be a few that qualify here? 

just a thought, will they stop you using paypal donations because they want to promote their bits thing?

if so thats going to significantly impact uptake

just a thought, will they stop you using paypal donations because they want to promote their bits thing?

if so thats going to significantly impact uptake
They won't stop people's donation button. Well for now. 

Know one streamer who got affiliation. still nothing for me.

BTW get free bits by using a VPN/plugin to go to USA and watch ads. (disable any adblocker too) (at your own risk)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it's totally random. Seen a guy who has been streaming for two weeks get it.....

just checked again, i dont think i will be getting affiliation for a while, I had a period where my HDD was knackered and I couldnt stream, so had less than 7 separate streams last month... sad face lack of bits hyyype

just checked again, i dont think i will be getting affiliation for a while, I had a period where my HDD was knackered and I couldnt stream, so had less than 7 separate streams last month... sad face lack of bits hyyype
Rip.

FINALLY got affiliate!!

Bits HYYYYPE!

giphygif.gif
BITS HYYYYYPE! 

Back