What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Twitch + YouTube

HDGamer

Just to let everyone know I have recently started a YouTube channel, as I am trying to learn how to use Sony Vegas Pro for my Media Studies A-level next year, and thought I might as well make it a bit more interesting. I am mainly uploading Battlefield Hardline content at the moment, but there is a bit of BF4 and Sniper Elite V2. I set up the channel about a week ago and I am managing to upload daily. If it sounds like something you are interested in then please do not hesitate to subscribe. There will be much more Battlefield/Arma in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/user/HDGamerProds

Also I will be Twitch streaming daily from this weekend (getting fancy fibre-optic on Wednesday) and will be streaming for the majority of the daytime (as I will have quite a lot of time off school). Expect anything from Altis Life to Wasteland, DayZ and Payday!

http://www.twitch.tv/HDGamerLive

I have been working very hard to try and bring up the production value of both channels, spending the majority of the week designing artwork and configuring OBS/Custom plugins etc. I would appreciate it if you could at least check it out, and maybe even subscribe/follow if it sounds like something you might be interested in, it's FREE!

Thanks again

- HDGamer

+ apologies for the short videos that are on currently, I have a very slow upload connection (0.6mbps) which will improve. Also please bear in mind I am very new to using Vegas Pro, but I will get better, I promise!

That person who you was with... Please never never never take a car onto the UK roads.

26 views...6 replies...

No subscriptions or follows 

Crying%20Sad%20Puppy.jpg

Battlefield Hardline Tips and tricks tomorrow, and then a longer montage/highlight reel next week. 

Good luck with this project Harry, i hope you have fun doing it and we might even stream together ^_^

26 views...6 replies...

No subscriptions or follows 

Crying%20Sad%20Puppy.jpg
Welcome to my life. I only do it for a bit of fun but so far I only have 30 odd subscribers after about 2 years.

I put it down to the fact my videos output is sporadic at best & I only cover newer games that I am actually playing.

It is not as easy as people think having a successful channel takes dedication & hard work, but stick with it if you are committed &  put the effort in it will come.

Last edited by a moderator:
There you go.

Personally I only make my videos as I enjoy making them the best they can be with the limited tools I have at my disposal.

My problem is I have outgrown my video editing software I use AVS which I bought about 3 years ago & it now feels very clunky.

If I was to offer advice it would be watch some of the more successful channels & look at what people like then try to incorporate it but don't copy.

I have just finished a longer video this morning. I must say I had lots of fun editing it. I have spent about 6 hours editing it, and was doing it until 1 this morning, and then up at 6 as I was so engaged in doing it. As I have said I am only trying to learn for my A-Level course next year, so the YouTube is just a bonus, plus the only video I really have to work with is shadowplay recordings.

Uploading now, will be up in the next 30 mins. I would appreciate it if you all checked it out.

Its finally uploaded (my internet is painfully slow, will improve this week). As I have already mentioned, I spent quite a few hours making this. When watching, please also bear in mind that about 5 days ago, the most I could do was import video, and guess the rest, so I think I have made good progress.

Anyway, enjoy the video!

Might want to give it 5 mins to process unless you want to watch in 360p :p

1080p now :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back