What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Twitter / OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ufff

#1 Car Dealer
Basically my suggestion is to make twitter a mobile phone app that'd we have to open to use, this way it could be set so people could actually be @'d to get their attention as it'd make a notification noise on there phone,  currently the twitter does tend to take up a large portion of your screen for the majority of the time you're online, i know we can turn off the chat in the F1 - Self Help - Chat OFF menu and it does clean it up nicely but then when people try to get you on twitter you have to go through the whole process of turning it back on. 

The OOC Part is simple really, would it be possible to make it smaller and place it in the top right of your screen maybe as no shop menu's are on that side and/or have a max amount of characters you can send with a cool down on messages being sent? Currently it just seems to be used by people to talk normally and takes up a lot of the screen a lot of the time. 

I believe that they are reworking the phone with that feature anyway. But defo there should be an option to turn off OOC chat/reduce the size. Generally, we also need to reduce the usage of OOC - something for the whole community to enforce. OOC interactions are really meant for help questions and any other important information. Not people saying "Hello" and "How is your day going" etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is currently a work in progress. No current ETA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back