What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Antrim

About 3 weeks ago a guy wrote about putting twitter back on the main screen. He was told to move it to here but never did i think so i am here to repost it as i thought it was a good idea. 

Could we please have NEW tweets go up on the basic UI, alongside notifications youve been tagged in? This would help to highlight visually the twitter feed to new players. I would still like for twitter history/posting to be available in the app (as it is now) but it would really help to get new players straight on to twitter to stop them clogging up OOC. 

i quite like my screen not being spammed with the blue bars, so if there was a way for it to be toggled between either screen or phone i wont have a problem with it.

Id also prefer if ooc had to be toggled on to at least slow or stop with the ooc spam from newbies or trolls that just use it to meta or to rp instead of turning voice on

You can get it back on your screen. If you go to settings in Twitter. 

Twitter was moved to the phone and to not clutter peoples screens with the chat etc... You can enable chat like notifications in twitters settings on your phone.

Moving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back