What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UAV Bag [Nato] [SOLD]

I believe this is gotten ilegitmately through cops keeping the gear they spawn with sometimes. They also spawn with a level 5 vest and stuff I believe. @Ciaran
i'm not even a cop

But regardless it shouldn't be in the game im pretty sure
cop's vests are legal to wear, this doesn't show any sign of whitelisted faction + rebels can't use it as UAV terminal anyways so don't see any reason why this would be illegal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe this is gotten ilegitmately through cops keeping the gear they spawn with sometimes. They also spawn with a level 5 vest and stuff I believe. @Ciaran
Cops don't spawn with UAV bags. Their slots are Combat Lifesavers, so even when the game bugs out a bit and an officer does accidentally spawn in BLUFOR gear, it's only the stuff a medic has.

UAV bags can easily be obtained by packing a Darter that's on the ground. When I was a cop, I would occasionally pack it up and carry it with me to the operation so that it didn't waste fuel or time getting there. Nothing against server rules here, but, as aforementioned by others, civs can't use it because of Arma being Arma.

Hate to kill the party but these bad boys are useless for rebels. Cool? Yes. Useful? No.

The specified UAV bag is NATO equipment and must be partnered with the a UAV terminal; of which there are only NATO terminals on the server. Seeing as the cops are blufor/NATO and the rebels are CIV (undefined group), it shant work.

Hate to kill the party but these bad boys are useless for rebels. Cool? Yes. Useful? No.

The specified UAV bag is NATO equipment and must be partnered with the a UAV terminal; of which there are only NATO terminals on the server. Seeing as the cops are blufor/NATO and the rebels are CIV (undefined group), it shant work.
like I said, it's an assecoire :p

Cops don't spawn with UAV bags. Their slots are Combat Lifesavers, so even when the game bugs out a bit and an officer does accidentally spawn in BLUFOR gear, it's only the stuff a medic has.

UAV bags can easily be obtained by packing a Darter that's on the ground. When I was a cop, I would occasionally pack it up and carry it with me to the operation so that it didn't waste fuel or time getting there. Nothing against server rules here, but, as aforementioned by others, civs can't use it because of Arma being Arma.
I stand corrected didn't know you could pack them up

Only thing now is to hunt NPAS And hope one of them has one.

I'm fairly sure you have to be BLUFOR in order to use it, as it uses NATO UAV terminals. Unless that has changed

Could you not steal a nato UAV terminal from an officer aswell?

I'm fairly sure you have to be BLUFOR in order to use it, as it uses NATO UAV terminals. Unless that has changed

Could you not steal a nato UAV terminal from an officer aswell?
As Ponty said you have to be in a blufor slot and use a NATO UAV Terminal to use a NATO UAV DARTER, sadly..

So this is merely something fun to have

Back