What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[UK] Mobile Networks Poll

Select 1

• Total voters

Namron

Head of Pestering the Development Team(s)
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
After speaking to several people today I wanted to run a bit of a census on mobile phone networks and which one is the most popular.

Feel free to leave comments below! 

(PS, sorry it's UK only)

Last edited by a moderator:
EE as I was originally with T-Mobile.

Can't say it is actually "everything everywhere" because a lot of the places I go I either don't have signal or strong 4/3G!

I currently use ID Mobile provided by Carphone Warehouse which i believe piggy backs off of EE, but don't quote me on that. But i will be changing to Tesco Mobile in the near future though.

Bit more indepth haha.

Learning the practical way, my plan blocks certain websites...Vodafone the savages. Tut tut tut.

In my opinion I think BT is the best as you get access to the wifi hotspots all around the country so you basically don't need 4g. I have also have service nearly everywhere I go!

+BT Sport

Been on 02 since the start of 02 so I remain loyal, however, the 4G coverage could be better outside the city.

Three because:

• Only major provider which offers unlimited data, which allows me to actually play this (4G > internet)
  • Only major provider that offers decent signal at college
  • Actually a pretty decent price and good customer service, which always warns me when there will be outages in my area

Been Tesco Mobile for 1 year and so for my S7 but with certain mobile providers not allowing you to roll over your unused internet data and such for next month is temping once my contract ends..

Three

I was the manager of a phoneshop that sold multiple networks for 3 years, Three may not be the best coverage in certain area's but the feel at home (USA especially) is great, they have great rewards through WUNTU and most of all you can speak to someone in under 10 mins ont he phone unlike EE and Vodafone.

Tesco Mobile been my g's since 2014, so I signed my ass up for a 24 month contract​

1s9H-ubPQ2OA_2aEghWuWQ.png

Vodafone is the best for me. Seems to have the best coverage, only service provider to get 3/4G at my school and is a decent price (12GB data, unlimited calls/texts, upgrade phone every 2-3 years I believe for £30 ish a month). 

Originally T-Mobile since 2002 and now EE.  Never had any problems at all with coverage, often getting a decent or at least usable signal in places where my work phone using Vodaphone, BT or O2 has failed miserably over the years.

I get unlimited calls, unlimited texts and unlimited 4G data for £14/month......(+vat) 15 years of loyalty and not taking every available free phone upgrade has paid off, I generally skip alternate phone upgrades and trade them for a better monthly fee.

Been on 02 since the start of 02 so I remain loyal, however, the 4G coverage could be better outside the citys.
I work for O2, it's a great network and offers probably the most flexibility. 

For those who do not know, O2 offers loyalty discounts for each additional line, whereas it used to be just one discount.

1 additional line: 20%

2 addition lines: 30%

2 additional lines: 40% etc, cap is 50% discounts. So if you have like 3/4 people in the house on O2, you're saving some good money.

Back