What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ultralight Keeps blowing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martle

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Steam ID: 76561198083303300

Character ID: 84285

When did this happen: 09/27/23

Summary: Ultralight Keeps blowing up

Full Description:
I purchased an ultralight from LS Air. And when I purchased it, it glitched and blow up. Then the person who works at LS Air impounded it and told me to take it out and every time I take it out it blows up.

Now It currently says it's OUT (UNKNOWN) So once next storm if I recover it, and it's all sorted I will let you know

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1vZ4HmuZK7I9jA/d1337mCIQacS?invite=cr-MSxBVFEsMTY4MzI3MDQ3LA

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1vZ86BqkCPFluG/d1337k0B6zSV?invite=cr-MSw4dTMsMTY4MzI3MDQ3LA

Images / Video's

Once I recovered the ultralight from impound, I went to Airport parking to pull it out. It did blow up Clip Here So I parked it up again. And pulled it out it was on fire, so I risked it and ran over to it and used a mechanic repair kit it fixed it, so I parked it again and pulled it out and this time it didn't explode and was in working order. Maybe if this happens again this could be a way staff may be able to help in game if this happens to someone else as it's a risk for the player to go next to something that may blow up. 

This can be closed. 

Last edited by a moderator:
every time I take it out it blows up
That's intentional, if it was blown up before it was parked then it'll be blown up after taking it out too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back