What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - ☬ ☜═ Zotlex ═☞ ☬ (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

☬ ☜═ Zotlex ═☞ ☬

Dear Admins 

☬ ☜═ Zotlex ═☞ ☬ has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: [N.L.A] Zotlex
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198049469880
Your GUID or Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049469880
Date & Time you was banned:: 2015-07-28 20:15:36
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): <20:15:36> You were banned permanently from the server by "Fuel" (trolling altislife.co.uk)
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I got banned from the Teamspeak server because I did a little bit of voice before I left the admin server. And when they pulled me up again, and asked me why? I told them that it was someone else.
Worth to say I was realy angry because, we were in a situvation with some cops, and they took my Katiba after a role play for like 30min. And my teammates started a roleplay in the cop base and got them to surrender and killed them. And then a Admin came and killed us. (thats why I got angry). And left the channel like a real stupid Troller :(
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 18A) Common Sense
This is an adult community and a lot of the rules come down to common sense, do not swear at people, troll people, bully people otherwise you will simply be banned from teamspeak.
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I realy like this server and I´m realy sorry about what happends. I got upset for a thing that I should just left me behind as I will do in the future. I take the full responsibility for what I have done and I promise all of the people in the Amazing community to NEVER do this again. I realy would like to get back on teamspeak so I can talk to my gang, and see they grow on the server. If it should be possible I would like to say sorry to the admin "Fuel" that to a right dessision to ban me from the teamspeak, and hope he will give me a second chance.

TS:Name: [N.L.A] Zotlex ✪ ╰☆╮✪

Kindes regards
Zotlex
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

EDIT:

As I can see today have I also got banned from the gaming servers.
For the accident when my friends try to rescue me inside the cop base at airport. And then killed 3 cops inside bluezone and helped me out. In this situvation I was muted all the time on Teamspeak and didn´t have any contact with "N.L.A Erik" and "N.L.A Marcus". And I know that you are not allowed to kill in places like bluezone and greenzone.

But I will still say sorry to the officers who got killed by my gang, and hope they will pardon this. And I promis that I never will do this and try to stop people in my gang och other people who are trying to do this!

I do not got any evidence for this situvation, but the admin that came and killed us should know what I have done.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was the Mentor that Banned Mr Zotlex, I jumped up to the Police liason room to listen in on a complaint which was resolved by the sounds of it, all people left apart from Mr Zotlex who decided to scream then jump out, I pulled him back to ask what he was doing so he started to lie about it was not him it was his dog.

I was the Mentor that Banned Mr Zotlex, I jumped up to the Police liason room to listen in on a complaint which was resolved by the sounds of it, all people left apart from Mr Zotlex who decided to scream then jump out, I pulled him back to ask what he was doing so he started to lie about it was not him it was his dog.
Hello Mr Fuel.As you are saying in the text above is exact what were happening. And I know I overreacted and im very sorry for what I have done against you and the part of the community that was in the TS for that moment. I hope you can pardon what I have done.Sorry Mr Fuel!!!//Zotlex 

Last edited by a moderator:
So trolling our TS and getting banned in game for not knowing our rules AFTER you should have read them.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back