What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - ☬ ☜═ Zotlex ═☞ ☬ (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

☬ ☜═ Zotlex ═☞ ☬

Dear Admins 

☬ ☜═ Zotlex ═☞ ☬ has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: [N.L.A] Zotlex
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198049469880
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198049469880
Date & Time you was banned:: 2015-07-28 20:15:36
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): <20:15:36> You were banned permanently from the server by "Fuel" (trolling altislife.co.uk)
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I got banned from the Teamspeak server because I did a little bit of voice before I left the a channel after have talked to a mentor and admin. And when they pulled me back up again, and asked me why? I told them that it was my dog.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 18A) Common Sense
This is an adult community and a lot of the rules come down to common sense, do not swear at people, troll people, bully people otherwise you will simply be banned from teamspeak.
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I know that I have done a huge mistake and I´am really sorry for this. I haved played on a RPG server called, CVG for 800h and haved talked to alot of adming and solved alot of problem with and without an admin/mentor. And I know that trolling is a strictly forbidden and I dont know what flew in to me when I was doing that voice and then blame everything on a dog, that don´t even exist.
I should really like to show this community who I am and show that I´m a calm person that can handle situvations like this.

I promises you that this wont happend again in the future, and I will love to talk with them on Teamspeak again.

Best Regards
Zotlex

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbanned, but i suggest you grow the hell up, this is the only warning you will get!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back