What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - 1nSaN3 - 23/08/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

1nSaN3

In-game Name
tiago

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
21/08/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Ruthless Info

Reason given for your ban.
Combat Log

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because during a police chase (I think, they were in an unmarked car so i dont know for sure) i left the server.

Why should we unban you ?
What really happened is that my pc aint that good so it freezes quite frequently especially during hot summer days. So during that pursuit my pc froze and when it returned to normal the game crashed. I didnt have any reason to combat log cause i didnt have anything to lose and i always obeyed to the server rules. Thanks for taking your time seeing my appeal.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@1nSaN3 please find the rule you broke and quote it to us, the explain the rule in your own words and then explain why we have that rule in place

Also, did your PC truly crash/freeze? Please come with the truth if you wish to have a chance to be unbanned.

@1nSaN3 please find the rule you broke and quote it to us, the explain the rule in your own words and then explain why we have that rule in place

Also, did your PC truly crash/freeze? Please come with the truth if you wish to have a chance to be unbanned.
[SIZE=medium](2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first). [/SIZE]

This rule exists so that people cant exploit leaving the game in the middle of the firefight or a chase. If this rule didnt exist people could just leave the server during a fight and they wouldnt  lose their gear/money in hand and that wouldn't make sense and it wouldnt be fair the person attacking. Also people would abuse this and the server would become pretty much unplayable with people leaving as soon as a fight begin.

My pc did indeed crash, as you can guess i dont really have proof. I saw some guides in the internet on how to boost a pc perfomance and its a little bit better now, so i promise it wont happen again and if it happens you can ban me and i wont return.

Thanks for your time. 

After you disconnected from our server you went onto another server, did you not? Why did you not bother to come back on RPUK to finish what you were in the middle of?

Also, you have not mentioned anything about you VDM'ing officers that was trying to roleplay.

After you disconnected from our server you went onto another server, did you not? Why did you not bother to come back on RPUK to finish what you were in the middle of?

Also, you have not mentioned anything about you VDM'ing officers that was trying to roleplay.
I was banned immediately after so i didnt really have a chance to explain the situation.

I dont think i vdmed anyone and since it wasnt on the ban reason i never thought about it i guess

You dont THINK you VDM'd anyone, however we can clearly see on your ban notes that you did. Can you not recall it at all?

Also, it is very convenient how your 'pc froze' exactly when your Tempest was disabled... Dont you think?

You dont THINK you VDM'd anyone, however we can clearly see on your ban notes that you did. Can you not recall it at all?

Also, it is very convenient how your 'pc froze' exactly when your Tempest was disabled... Dont you think?
The pc froze probably before that but the game keeps running until it crashed. And no i cant recall vdming people in that chase. I didnt stop during the chase so did the people so i wasnt able to vdm somebody during it

I didnt have any reason to combat log cause i didnt have anything to lose
If that's the case, why didn't you simply stop for the police and RP? 

The computer crashing during key interactions with the police line is something we see time and time again. We rarely buy it, especially when it's the second you're about to get caught.

In addition, you don't need to be in game to reach out to those who were RPing with you at the time of a crash. You can log back in to TS and join staff report which you didn't do. 

Personally, I don't believe you and you're going to have to prove that your computer did crash.  Every time your PC crashes, an event log is compiled. You'll find the crash log that matches the time / date you disconnected which was 21/8/2018 8:45 PM, August 21st.

Please provide a screenshot of this crash log.

A simple guide on how to do this can be found here: https://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=10449

Whilst this guide is for Windows 7, it's exactly the same process for Windows 10.

If it was just Arma that crashed, the logs will be in Application. If your whole system crashed, it will be in System.

Last edited by a moderator:
If that's the case, why didn't you simply stop for the police and RP? 

The computer crashing during key interactions with the police line is something we see time and time again. We rarely buy it, especially when it's the second you're about to get caught.

In addition, you don't need to be in game to reach out to those who were RPing with you at the time of a crash. You can log back in to TS and join staff report which you didn't do. 

Personally, I don't believe you and you're going to have to prove that your computer did crash.  Every time your PC crashes, an event log is compiled. You'll find the crash log that matches the time / date you disconnected which was 21/8/2018 8:45 PM, August 24th.

Please provide a screenshot of this crash log.

A simple guide on how to do this can be found here: https://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=10449

Whilst this guide is for Windows 7, it's exactly the same process for Windows 10.

If it was just Arma that crashed, the logs will be in Application. If your whole system crashed, it will be in System.
Sorry, didnt remember to go ts to explain the situation.

Anyway im sending the screenshot of the game crashing and i think this is the one and sorry for taking so long.

Events.jpg

Hi 1nSan3

Thank you. The screenshot you provided, and the fact our logs do show an excessive history of you leaving the server and rejoining soon after means we''re going to give you the benefit of doubt.   Hopefully you've sorted your PC problems on a more permanent basis and this won't happen again at a critical time.

Welcome back, and good luck.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back