What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - _Jared_ - 21/08/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Jared_

In-game Name
Jared

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
21/08/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Ruthless INFO

Reason given for your ban.
TROLLING

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think i was banned becuase i kept on saying pew pew on voice chat i was using this as my character when robbing a bank and trying not to get arrested I will be honest i did this for about 10mins straight trying to act mental. Then i got a bit to over the head and started messaging spam PewPew as many times as i could as i was a little bit over my head.

Why should we unban you ?
I deserve to be unbanned as it is a minor thing that i did (RP'ing to be mental) and i think on my side it got a bit out of hand but i didnt even have the admin come up to me and warn me it was a direct ban i think mine is [(1.7) As a roleplay game every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense. Things like the following; do not swear at people (out of roleplay), troll people, or bully people otherwise you will simply be banned from our servers.]This also proves i read through the rules. I do admit i was trolling towards the end but the rest of the pew pew stuff at the start was simply roleplay.[(2.7) Trolling - The following examples are considered trolling however there are multiple others so we advise common sense. Running around the police/medics/anyone, throwing yourself in front of vehicles, playing music in any chat or on teamspeak, bombarding the messaging system, buying multiple vehicles to block spawn areas or using them to blow things up, jumping off buildings without RP,spamming the vote admin or vote kick system, talking/playing music in the lobby screen, playing soundboards/voice changers ingame and open TS channels (Punishment is a ban, or permanent ban depending on the severity). ]. Or this one,maybe both. I love playing on your server as it is one of the only arma serververs i play on.And i have had plenty of RP experiences and i would be downed if my appeal was denied. And i am pissed with myslef that i made one simple rule break ruin my time on that server.

Couple of questions:
How long is the ban, as i havent been perma banned i dont think. It says kicked by Ruthless INFO everytime i join.

I hope you have changed your mind about me. I have learnt my lesson about the ban and i wont rule break again, or maybe one time but not enough to get me banned.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

EDIT

###############################################################################################################################

I think that the main reason for my ban was that i messaged the police request in my phone pew pew pew full to the max character limit about 3 times.Otherwise the rest according to me was staying in character just wanted to put that through to you

###############################################################################################################################

I promise not to rob banks and pretend to be mental as that is trolling and i wont spam the police.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you honestly think saying "pew pew pew" over and over is quality roleplay?

No, i was a little stupid and i was trying to imitate a really mental person to get out of a bank robbery, and not get arrested. Now that i think about it its wasnt quality roleplay. But someone gave me a tactic to use a starter pistol and act mental when robbing as i pretended to be his carer and he said stabbedy stab stab your dead over and over again till we were out of sight of the police so it seemed quality if he wasn't reported to an admin. So i tried it in a bank then my RP Carer went offline mid robbery

+I would also like to mention something.My rulebreak is minor as it didn't really ruin anyones game like a VDM or an RDM it just kind of annoyed them.And i do apologise deeply for doing that as me and my friends were having alot of fun on your great server and it got a bit out of hand.

Do you see why this could be seen as someone just trolling?

To make sure we know you understand our rules, have a read of the rules page and find any rules you think you might have broken as part of this ban, then copy&paste them here, then explain in your own words what they mean, then why we have them in place.

This is the first one i fohnd which i might of broken.As i was being disruptive.

(1.6) The Staff Team may ban any member from the servers and community at any time if they are considered disruptive to the community or we have a valid reason to believe they are here to cause issues.

This one is probably the main one. As it was in the reason of my ban. TROLLING

(2.7) Trolling - The following examples are considered trolling however there are multiple others so we advise common sense. Running around the police/medics/anyone, throwing yourself in front of vehicles, playing music in any chat or on teamspeak, bombarding the messaging system, buying multiple vehicles to block spawn areas or using them to blow things up, jumping off buildings without RP,spamming the vote admin or vote kick system, talking/playing music in the lobby screen, playing soundboards/voice changers ingame and open TS channels (Punishment is a ban, or permanent ban depending on the severity).

These are the rules that i have broken BTW that notice earlier was when i was going to go to sleep and it was just a nap.

I LOOKED IN THE RELEVANT RULE CATAGORIES. GENERAL RULES AND ADULT COMMUNITY.

Awaiting Posting Restriction End 

83FC5A40D13DF5F7EF29C0B926832CB6D7521265

screenshot that actually gave me some short lag.....

Probaly have a Video of the constant Pew, Pew, Pew RP....if needed

Ok guys i know that that probably gave you some lag and it was against the rules but i do deeply apologise also i apologisefor not replying as i was on holiday in devon.

I would like to figure out if unbanned, what are your intentions.
Whats your endgoal?

My endgoal when i am ubanned (If that happens) is to not break any rules and help the server by trying to record rule breakers.And most of all it is to have fun with my friends on there and make money and do everything in the rules from now on as i had read them before and not really adknowledged them. Now I have learnt my lesson and have read them serveral times over and mentioned the ones i broke to James_W12345.

Jared August 23rd

This is the first one i fohnd which i might of broken.As i was being disruptive.

(1.6) The Staff Team may ban any member from the servers and community at any time if they are considered disruptive to the community or we have a valid reason to believe they are here to cause issues.

This one is probably the main one. As it was in the reason of my ban. TROLLING

(2.7) Trolling - The following examples are considered trolling however there are multiple others so we advise common sense. Running around the police/medics/anyone, throwing yourself in front of vehicles, playing music in any chat or on teamspeak, bombarding the messaging system, buying multiple vehicles to block spawn areas or using them to blow things up, jumping off buildings without RP,spamming the vote admin or vote kick system, talking/playing music in the lobby screen, playing soundboards/voice changers ingame and open TS channels (Punishment is a ban, or permanent ban depending on the severity).

These are the rules that i have broken BTW that notice earlier was when i was going to go to sleep and it was just a nap.

I LOOKED IN THE RELEVANT RULE CATAGORIES. GENERAL RULES AND ADULT COMMUNITY.

And if i am unbanned my intentions ingame are to buy a property and to make a bussiness processing and exporting salt, meth and laptops.

MY NUMBER ONE INTENTION IS TO NOT BREAK RULES AND NOT GET BANNED.

AND MY BIGGEST AND BEST INTENTION IS TO DELIVER QUALITY ROLEPLAY FROM NOW ONE AS WILCO WAS RIGHT SAYING PEW PEW ISN'T QUALTIY ROLEPLAY.

SO FROM NOW ON I AM GOING TO ACT MENTAL IN OTHER WAYS WHEN ROBBING BANKS AND GAS STATIONS

@_Jared_ we are fully aware that you answered the question, what you did here is another rulebreak = bumping your appeal. Locked for 3 days.

e1365fb519990f9fe23338250b68ec8b.png

1. I am not Stavik
  2. I did not bump your appeal, you did
  3. You realised that it was a rulebreak, yet you break the rule again? (See picture)
  4. Why should Stavik need to 'complain' about you breaking a rule? I personally only just saw that you bumped your appeal, so I dealt with it
  5. You dont learn do you?
Denied, you can open a new appeal in 1 week (10/09/2018)

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back