What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - A D A M - 08/02/2017 (Unbanned 06/08/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a d a m

In-game Name
A D A M

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/02/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
FADE

Reason given for your ban.
Breaking NLR

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because i was Breaking NLR, i was getting ready to go off for thr night and i was killed in an SAF cargo drop redzone, my friend was near me was able to retrieve my gun to give it me before i left. So i respawned in our gang base which was 700m away from where i initially died, at the time I didnt think what I did was bad or breaking rules as I never left the tower or really did anything as I was tabbed out, when i was given the weapon i tabbed out again and when i got back into the game i was in the menu waiting the 10 seconds to abort and an admin appeared and ziptied me. I instantly knew why he was there and what i had done, i apologised to him and i will again, all i can say is that i am sorry for what i did. I was breaking NLR and i was caught. The ban is deserved and i feel stupid that i even did it.

Why should we unban you ?
I should be unbanned because im truly sorry for what i have done. I never break rules on the server and i have never been given a warning, what i did was completely wrong and stupid. I do understand the rules and the severity of what i have done wrong. This will never happen again as I want to be able to play on this server and enjoy it with all of my friends.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
(5.3) When you respawn: Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired. This is the specific part of the NLR rule that i broke, instead of me going to Kavala or a place that it over a Km away i decided to spawn in my gang base which was pushing the limits and in this case going into the area that i shouldn't be for a minimum of 15 mins. I have never previously broken this rule and it was stupid of me to stay in that area without leaving.

I'm never going to risk being withing that 1Km radius, i will always spawn in a place that i know 100% is far away from where i died so that i dont break the NLR ever. 

Next time I will just completely stay clear of that area of the map where I died to avoid breaking NLR and spawn in kavala for example so I that I am guaranteed to be more than a km away.

To clear things up: I went to the drop with friends, I died but my friend manages to salvage my gun. I spawned in my gang base, which was close by but I didn't know it was less than 1km away (i now know not to even take the risk of not knowing and i should spawn in a place that i already know is far away from where i died) , I had no intention to go back to the SAF drop I was simply waiting for my friend to come to me and hand me the gun over. As I stated I don't break or have ever broken a rule. It was simply not to my knowledge that my spawn was under 1km away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back