What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - A Kieran - 15/11/17(Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K I E R A N

In-game Name
K I E R A N

Steam ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198332091593

The date of your ban.
15/11/17

Member of the team that banned you.
DCC coozer

Reason given for your ban.
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/97172-report-a-player-k-i-e-r-a-n-other-action-taken/

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for combat logging after I died in a gunfight. A couple of mins befour I died in the gunfight my son woke up from his nap and was crying so I was rushing to finish the fight and get off the game. Someone attempted to contact me in TS but was told by a fellow gang member I was not on the guy then said he will contact me later on that night. The player that reported me made no effort at all to contact me to speak about my actions.

Why should we unban you ?
I have been on the server for a while now and have put more than 1.5k hours into both servers. I don’t intentionally break server rules and try as much as I can to abide by them at all times but when things happen irl that cnt be controlled I have to put them first. I wasn’t going to leave my arma running whilst I was afk for 4-5 plus hours whilst I was looking after my son. I wasn’t given any chance to put my side forward in the report and asked multiple times to speak to the guy but was ignored. I died in the gunfight and lost everything when I logged back in later that night. Personally leaving a game mid way through a firefight after dying I don’t see it as combat logging, I didn’t stop any form of roleplay because I highly doubt the cop would of been able to rp with me when there were 4-5 plus people there keeping the gunfight active

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbanned on the 1st of November banned on the 15th. This shows no regards for the rules do you agree?

I agree yes the first ban was completely understandable with what I said and who I said it to, the second one was a complete and utter mistake I was shot and logged of about 2-3 mins after due to a irl problem stated above I will completely understand if I am not unbanned. However I feel if I get one more chance to play on the server I will show the community that I’m not here just to break rules and Be a pain and waste your time. I’m here to have fun and enjoy my time in the community 

kind regards. Kieran 

So it seems there's a pretty high chance you're going to land yourself back in the un-ban section within a few weeks if we do decide to give you another chance.

Why should we risk wasting our time on you (again)? What can you bring to the community to make that risk worthwhile? 

What do you plan on doing if given another chance? 

If I am unbanned I will do my best not to be back  here again.

if I am unbanned the first thing I want is to try and get into a whitelisted faction to improve my roleplay further preferably the police l.

i think you should take the risk in unbanning me because I have put a lot of hours into the servers and would never break a rule on purpose. I can bring a lot of different roleplay situations and help the new people on the  server get started

kind regards 

kieran

I was going to deny this appeal, as you have been banned twice within a very short time period.. However, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, given the circumstances outlined here and the context of the report.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back