What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Aaron Hudson - 02/04/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron White

In-game Name
[PMC] Aaron

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/04/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Vaffla

Reason given for your ban.
Breaking Rule 3.5

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe i was banned because there was a suspicion from the person that reported me that i was communicating through radio after they took it off me.

Why should we unban you ?
I feel i should be unbanned because i did not break any rules. I was being robbed and the guys were threatening my life and telling me to drop everything i had, this was all before they took my gps and radio away. So in that time i told my gang members where i was and told them i was being robbed and they were threatening my life. From that point on i did not communicate at all, i muted my sound on teamspeak, my gang had a rough location of where i was because they didn't take my GPS off me until i had my hands on my head which gave them time to know where i was. After they threatened my life multiple times i could see my gang members setting up on the hills around me, from that i informed them that i had friends in the area.And then Jack randomly started shooting at the car, I didnt tell him to but Jack, and Neon sorted things out.
I do not have any recordings of what happened but to help in future situations I will record everything I do and upload it to my personal youtube channel to avoid things like this from occurring. I really like roleplay.co.uk and I have put hundreds of hours into the community and it would come to great disappointment if I did not get unbanned. PMC are now accepting new ways of having fun as @Caitlin witnessed and I would love to roleplay with my team-mates in the future.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

It's an interesting situation we find ourselves in here... It's interesting to me that in spite of your gang mates going crazy posting on the report when they shouldn't have been as you were unable to join the forums for whatever reason, they at no point really defended you. They pretty much agreed that rules were broken.

From my perspective, you can obviously understand that I see that you received no defence whatsoever and now suddenly have quite a convenient story. However, it is plausible and given that your friend did agreeably RDM, we don't strictly have any evidence to prove you are not being honest with us. Therefore I'm going to take somewhat of a gamble. I am going to unban you now with no further questions asked but be aware that if you break any rules in the future having had this chance to look them over again, I can't see you getting quite the same treatment again.

Follow the rules moving forward. Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back