What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Aaron Hudson - 11/03/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron White

In-game Name
Aaron Hudson

Steam ID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/pulsee14/

The date of your ban.
11/02/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
NHS RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for killing a medic. As of seeing people kill cops, i thought i was ok to kill whoever i wanted.

Why should we unban you ?
After realising that i got banned, i have read the rules over 3 times, to make sure i 100% understand the rules of the server, which i should of done before starting the server. I regret my actions and totally understand the reason for my ban. I wish to be unbanned because i never meant to cause any hassle towards the server/server admins/white-listed players. Me and two of my friends joined the server to enjoy ourselves which we were doing my making money from oil. We didnt know it was against the rules to shoot medics, which i strongly regret doing. Me and my friends were planning to become white-listed players soon, or at least try to. I hope you consider lifting my ban because i want to help the server because it deserves it! Thanks for your time, keep up the good work!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please provide your Steam ID. This is a long number beginning with a '7'.

Please quote and explain the rules you broke in your own words.

You didn't just RDM normal players tho did you? Were they wearing a uniform?

I will unban you this time, i expect you to follow our rules at all time, i will be watching you.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back