What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - AaronG - 01/30/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronG

In-game Name
[GOTU] Aaron

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/30/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Robbie

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
(I was banned on KOTH Doesn't seem to be an option)
I was banned for saying "your mother has the cancer"

Why should we unban you ?
Well now that i think about it, it was really stupid of me to even say that. I am extremely sorry for what I said. It was completely outrageous of me to say something like this. I should have just kept it to myself instead of saying it in game. Once I had said it my friends had told me it was bannable, as soon as they said that i instantly regretted it. I literally only play Roleplay.co.uk servers. Its a server i really enjoy and have a fun time on. Theres a big diverse community which i enjoy because its not the same old same lod every day. You can meet someone new everyday. But once again I am extremely sorry for what i have said.

Thanks

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I understand that a little bit more salt and toxicity is present on KOTH as yaknow, it's not roleplay and it's just gunfights and what not it is KOTH... HOWEVER you still have to uphold a reputation and a decency towards other players. This is our COMMUNITY KOTH server, where members of the COMMUNITY play together. It's not only random fella's from other servers that might not join back.. 

I hear things like this being said on other KOTH servers and in other communities. We have a ZERO tolerance of that here.

Have you apologised to @Robbie?

Please quote the rule you broke

(1.6) The Staff Team may ban any member from the servers and community at any time if they are considered disruptive to the community or we have a valid reason to believe they are here to cause issues.

So basically anyone to be found being toxic and disrespectful to other players, or just harassing  other members on the server, making their experience less enjoyable.

Yes i have sent Robbie a pm saying I am sorry for the way i behaved.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my ban appeal. :)

Indeed, you have apologized.

The thing that you need to learn is this is the internet, you don't know what people have went through etc, so saying things like you did could hit people closer to home, therefore I hope you learned your lesson regarding this. 

Right @AaronG I will ask you then. Robbie has said that you need to think a little more before you say something that could be too personal. Given the nature of this ban, you will not receive quite so much leeway if you broke any rules in the future.

Do you agree to follow all of our rules moving forward and that you will take the time to come to teamspeak if you are unsure?

@TomTheDoge Yes sir, From now on i will be thinking a lot more about what i should and shouldn't say.  Because what i say could seriously affect someone. But i have re read all the rules during my time of being banned to make sure i dont do anything like this again. And i will certainly come into team speak if i am unsure about any rules. 

Thanks

Clearly there won't be further chances if you do anything like this again. Won't push you any further.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back