What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Absolomx - 09/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolomx

In-game Name
Stuart Little

Steam ID
https://steamcommunity.com/id/absolommetje/

The date of your ban.
10/07/19

Member of the team that banned you.
MadassRubberduck

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Because the evidence doesn't show why I shot the guy. It looks like RDM but it isn't. I haven't got the chance to defend myself because I only saw the forum report just now. I tried to log in and I saw that I was banned for RDM, which was not the case in my opinion.

Why should we unban you ?
I'll explain what happened, and what you can't see on the evidence footage. (And no, I sadly don't have recordings because my computer can barely handle ARMA)

Me and my friend Keristo were waiting for a truck coming up to the drug dealer, because we saw it driving earlier. We waited there and a truck arrived, but it was another truck than we saw so we didn't engage yet. They went into the chapel right next to the drug dealer and the first shots were fired by my friend because he was hiding there. Then more trucks came in and more people joined the firefight while I was still on the rocks and returning fire on the people that shot my friend. The other people that joined the gunfight are probably the bodies you saw on the evidence video. We didn't see them get shot but we were engaged in the same gunfight. So when the guy that reported me showed up to loot them I thought he was going in to the chapel and finish my friend after looting. I thought this were the same guys that were in the gunfight with me and that's why I took the shot.

Then I think there was a miscommunication on the other guy in the church I shot after. I must have been in group channel, because I said that he needed to put his hands up because he would get shot too. This is another mistake which led to me shooting them both. I stayed there to keep roleplaying and talk to the cops that showed up later, we talked about it and they told me it's not safe to stay here so I left, thinking everything was fine, until now and find out that I'm banned. Also this is my first time ever to get reported on any altis life server after over 700 hours of playing.

Now I don't think I'm going to get unbanned because I don't have video evidence, I get it. But if you read my story, everything that happened falls into place (the dead bodies and the trucks), no one could make that up.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

the report was there for 3 days, In those 3 days you never came forward to explain your case. 
So therefore a ban was put in place. 

Now go to our rulespage an copy and paste the rule you broke. And do the follow reqeusts. 

• Explain why we have this rule in place
  • Explain in your own words what this rule means. 
Can you understand these people where not involved in the fight whatsoever, And understand that from their point of view you RDMed them? 

Obviously the rule I accidently broke is RDM. So here it is.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.

This is one of the most important rules of altis life in general. If you wouldn't have this rule people would just start shooting eachother and the server would turn into a deathmatch wasteland. If you want to roleplay you shouldn't break it, and I would never break it on purpose.

The rules means that I can not randomly shoot anyone without engaging any quality roleplay. And to be honest I would rather kidnap someone and have some cool roleplay than just shoot someone.

It looks like RDM from their point of view, and I would be pissed too if someone shot me without engaging any roleplay. I honestly apoligize for shooting them without any warning. But I never intended to just shoot them without engaging, I must have been in group chat or something because my friend said he heard me but in the video you can't hear me unfortunately. Next time I'll be on my toes when engaging anyone because I've never been banned anywhere..

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back